the inevitable valencia firesale?!

nobby_solano

Guest kingdawson

Sorry, but why must Valencia sell players? they're only 8th in the league

They're in serious debt, and will not survive if they don't sell players.

Sorry, but why must Valencia sell players? they're only 8th in the league

They have a huge, huge amount of debt. Not to mention a new stadium that has  been left half finished because they can't find a buyer for the current stadium. They've also got an old training ground they need to sell and can't.

Very unlikely any of them would want to come here, especially considering the fact we're no longer going to pay 'silly' wages. Also lay off Nacho, he's been injured ffs! He could have been the playmaking midfielder we've been crying out for.

Would love Manny Fernandes back and Miguel who we were linked with today to sort out the right back position.

Him and Baines down the flanks would be immense.

Would be a couple of cracking buys for your boys. Would be a ridiculously strong centre midfield if you got him in. Give Moyes some selection issues, prob mean sticking Arteta back on the flank though wouldnt it?

Would love Manny Fernandes back and Miguel who we were linked with today to sort out the right back position.

Him and Baines down the flanks would be immense.

Would be a couple of cracking buys for your boys. Would be a ridiculously strong centre midfield if you got him in. Give Moyes some selection issues, prob mean sticking Arteta back on the flank though wouldnt it?

Probably. Unless he decides Cahill is a full time striker and goes back to 4-6-0 out of choice :lol:

call me radical but i'm not going to comment on if we should try and sign gonzalez on the cheap until i've seen a bit more of him. maybe some at the club have seen enough in training etc to decide if its worth the risk but i doubt many fans have.

I'd take Viana back, if he's available and we then play him in his correct position. Kid should have been a world-beater. And to think he was rated a better prospect than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Take it Viana hasn't featured much this season at the Mestella?

He only played just over a handfull of games out on loan last season. I wouldn't have him back even though I rated him when he was here.

I've always been a fan of Joaquin although obviously he wouldn't join now.

Didn't Joaquin once say that he'd love to play on the same team as Michael Owen?

If we could get him cheap (£4-6mill) and and not on silly wages (not gonna happen, I know) I'd say he is worth the gamble.

Villa, please please please. Not that it'll happen, like.

I reckon Silva would be more important to your team / squad. Could do with a class wide player, Torres seems to do OK up on his own with Stevie supporting.

I'd personally nick, Vicente, Miguel, Albiol, Alexis, Banega, Sunny, Vicente, Edu, Joaquin, Manuel Fernandes, Baraj, Albelda.

We could be the new Liverpool.

Non of those, excluding possibly Sunny, would ever, ever come to us in this situation. Ever!

Guest Phil K

How can we judge Ignacio what so ever, as a Newcastle player I mean...

He's played little, done less than nowt, and we "can't judge" ?  ?

Oh yes we bloody can.

How can we judge Ignacio what so ever, as a Newcastle player I mean...

He's played little, done less than nowt, and we "can't judge" ?  ?

Oh yes we bloody can.

It's pretty obvious he meant we can't judge his footballing ability. His time with us so far has clearly been an unmitigated disaster, but I don't think any of that is down to whether or not he's any good. Two 20 minute spells off the bench at home to hull and at west ham iirc.

I'd personally nick, Vicente, Miguel, Albiol, Alexis, Banega, Sunny, Vicente, Edu, Joaquin, Manuel Fernandes, Baraj, Albelda.

Non of those, excluding possibly Sunny, would ever, ever come to us in this situation. Ever!

I think some way could be found to persuade them.

http://www.pfadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/cash.jpg

That's not an option anymore though. :(

Guest Ebolarama

This. And we'd need a hell of a lot more than in that picture, too.

I don't think that Jonas or Coloccini are earning peanuts here.

Even though there may be moves to get rid of the high earners who don't justify their wages I think there's still probably enough cash for players who do justify their pay packets.