Newcastle United 1 - 3 Arsenal - 21/03/09 - Post match reaction from page 16

Nate

Guest kingdawson

Can King Dawson ans supporters of other clubs kindly f*** off and leave us to mourn in peace. bluelaugh.gif

Just cos spurs won.  :kinnear:

Ok boss.

Actually you can stay as you talk sense and just dont try and lick up to us like KD. Infact it must be somthing in the wayer in merseyside, as in the last week ive spoke to 2 everton and 2 liverpool, who all seemed to make sense, whats going on?

Infact i rarely ever "lick up to you". You were playing a team that i despise and i honestly wanted you to do well. Start an argument if it makes you feel better though O0.

As for your "it's just because Spurs won" comment. I'm here when we win, i'm here when we lose. At least be factually correct when your trying to have a go :thup:.

Harper - 6 - Couldn't do a lot about the goals

Enrique - 6 - Solid at the back, didn't do a lot going forward

S Taylor - 7 - A couple of great blocks but probably going to get a ban for the foul on Arshavin once the FA look at it

Bassong - 7 - Did his job well enough

Colo - 3 - Woeful today

R Taylor - 4 - Gave away pointless free kicks, offered little going forward

Duff - First half 8, Second half 1 - Just stopped playing after the restart

Nolan - 6 - Got forward well but didn't do enough defensively

Butt - 3 - Too slow to get forward to aid the attack, too slow to chase back

Lovenkrands - 7 - Linked up well with Martins

Martins - 7 - Scored a decent goal, but should never be allowed to take another penalty

Beye - 6 - Not a centre half

Owen - 1 - Showed exactly why he was dropped

Ameobi - 1 - What was the point?

Hughton - 3 - Took some balls to drop Owen but he fucked up the substitutions

Guest nufc1892

all i can say is that Ryan Taylor and Hughton are utter utter garbage

oooo

and also

...WE ARE GOING DOWN

Harper - 6 - Couldn't do a lot about the goals

Enrique - 6 - Solid at the back, didn't do a lot going forward

S Taylor - 7 - A couple of great blocks but probably going to get a ban for the foul on Arshavin once the FA look at it

Bassong - 7 - Did his job well enough

Colo - 3 - Woeful today

R Taylor - 4 - Gave away pointless free kicks, offered little going forward

Duff - First half 8, Second half 1 - Just stopped playing after the restart

Nolan - 6 - Got forward well but didn't do enough defensively

Butt - 3 - Too slow to get forward to aid the attack, too slow to chase back

Lovenkrands - 7 - Linked up well with Martins

Martins - 7 - Scored a decent goal, but should never be allowed to take another penalty

Beye - 6 - Not a centre half

Owen - 1 - Showed exactly why he was dropped

Ameobi - 1 - What was the point?

Hughton - 3 - Took some balls to drop Owen but he fucked up the substitutions

Owen wasn't dropped, he was semi-injured.

Guest Phil K

Its down to the gutless, spineless overpaid players in a black and white shirt.

Bah beat me by 8 seconds

And don't forget the useless b*st*rds misnamed "coaches" or management" or "owners" who should be wearing big red noses and whiring red bowties and throwing custard pies at each other.

Thing is, the only ones NOT laughing are Newcastle supporters.

Did you see Ashley smiling there?

oh get a grip. it was a polite smile to whoever he was shaking hands with. he looked absolutely gutted once the smile faded

No doubt - but just remind me who brought the current clueless clowns in, will you ?

Oh - and offered them TWO YEAR EXTENSIONS too ?

oh get a grip. it was a polite smile to whoever he was shaking hands with. he looked absolutely gutted once the smile faded

He should look gutted, this is all his fault.

Because his already plummeting investment will be worth a bag of peanuts next season?

Guest firetotheworks

His plan is all coming together.

f***ing hell. So the man has to burst into tears every time we lose?

No ones suggesting that, but it doesnt mean he has to laugh and joke moments after we've been fucked by Arsenal either. Especially considering what it means.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Can King Dawson ans supporters of other clubs kindly f*** off and leave us to mourn in peace. bluelaugh.gif

Ok boss.

Actually you can stay as you talk sense and just dont try and lick up to us like KD. Infact it must be somthing in the wayer in merseyside, as in the last week ive spoke to 2 everton and 2 liverpool, who all seemed to make sense, whats going on?

Infact i rarely ever "lick up to you". You were playing a team that i despise and i honestly wanted you to do well. Start an argument if it makes you feel better though O0.

As for your "it's just because Spurs won" comment. I'm here when we win, i'm here when we lose. At least be factually correct when your trying to have a go :thup:.

silence you geriatric fool

Guest justin99.

no missed it... was it not a grimace... it better have been a fuckin grimace

It really wasnt. Shaking hands with someone, laughing and smiling. It's not propaganda from me either, it was clear and easy to see.

after that person left, ashley then looked sad and dissapointed.

didn't care to mention that did you

Because his already plummeting investment will be worth a bag of peanuts next season?

No one's fault but his own. When we were crying out for investment, we sell two of our best players. Hasn't a clue, neither does Llambias.... these clowns are taking us down.... its going to take a miracle now.

Amazing how pathetically ineffective Owen was when he came on. It's painful watching him.

You literally never see him on the ball looking a threat.

Seemed as if we really slowed down when he came on.

Guest Heneage

I don't care what anyone says anymore. I love Steven Taylor. I don't care how many times he punches Ronaldo in the throat or kisses Arshavin with his elbow. He's one of us, his actions aren't planned strategic PR exercises, his interviews aren't his way of assuring he's liked by us. He goes out and he puts his body his face whatever he has to on the line to stop the other team scoring. Bassong is big for us, but right now Taylor is just as big. Seeing him nigh in tears, filled me with the soppy kind of pride you see in every shit teen movie and depressing hollywood film.

Owen Ameobi Butt can all go, passengers.

Slag him off all you like but anyone who thinks ashley will be pleased with this outcome cannot be serious.

His plan is all coming together.

f***ing hell. So the man has to burst into tears every time we lose?

No ones suggesting that, but it doesnt mean he has to laugh and joke moments after we've been f***ed by Arsenal either. Especially considering what it means.

I don't care what anyone says anymore. I love Steven Taylor. I don't care how many times he punches Ronaldo in the throat or kisses Arshavin with his elbow. He's one of us, his actions aren't planned strategic PR exercises, his interviews aren't his way of assuring he's liked by us. He goes out and he puts his body his face whatever he has to on the line to stop the other team scoring. Bassong is big for us, but right now Taylor is just as big. Seeing him nigh in tears, filled me with the soppy kind of pride you see in every s*** teen movie and depressing hollywood film.

Owen Ameobi Butt can all go, passengers.

He did well and at least looked like he cared. I wonder if he will hang around though.

Guest firetotheworks

I saw him laughing and joking on and then the camera cut away. Im not suggesting that the result was what he was laughing and joking about because thats preposterous, but laughing and joking isn't something that would be any part of my make up directly after us losing. Thats as a fan, never mind as owner.  Just my take on it

Guest kingdawson

Ok boss.

silence you geriatric fool

:thup:.

Guest firetotheworks

no missed it... was it not a grimace... it better have been a fuckin grimace

It really wasnt. Shaking hands with someone, laughing and smiling. It's not propaganda from me either, it was clear and easy to see.

after that person left, ashley then looked sad and dissapointed.

didn't care to mention that did you

Aye, because I didnt see it. The camera cut away from him pretty quickly whilst he was smiling. Thats what I saw.