Ketsbaia

Yorkie

Am i the only one who thinks this suggestion is totally pie in the sky? He seems to be high up on the preferences scale to a lot of people on here, but i mean, why? Cos he's funny, played for us once, and says he'd like to be a manager?

At the end of the day he's done well in the Cypriot league. He got them into the CL proper but there's been plenty of absolute dogmeat clubs in that competition before. Would you advocate (off the top of my head) Partizan's, Cluj's, Genk's, Rosenborg's, Haifa's managers as potential candidates aswell? Nah...

Another appointment shrouded almost entirely in sentiment is another massive accident waiting to happen imo. Btw, the only English side he's played against (our mates down at WHL), absolutely bumraped his team 6-0.

Kinnear Out, btw.

Shut up, Yorkie. You dick.

:lol:

Seriously though, I'd like to see a resume filled with more than success in the Cypriot league, a handful of games in the Greek league, and marginal success coaching the Georgian national team.

Would you like to see Joe Kinnear? Because that might well be the alternative.

• 1 year later...

Been talking to Mrs K, this morning on FB. She says that Temuri has done as well as he can, but it's difficult when the players that he has at his disposal, aren't even first choice for their club sides. At present, he doesn't have any plans for the near future.

He's a top bloke and she's a lovely lady. :)