NUFC Permanent Manager 09/10 if Kinnear decides to leave

Guest michaelfoster

we should at least be offering Bruce it now. He could keep us up

Why would he want to come now?

I didnt say he would. No harm in offering rather than fannying about with Kinnear/Hughton

Guest michaelfoster

Why would Martinez leave Swansea where he has job security and is doing well, if he comes here and messes up, none of the PL will touch him (ala Ince) He probably knows he should stick with Swansea for a bit longer.

Ketsbia might take it but there's a good chance he will f*ck up as the PL is alot different too the cypriat league, fair enough he managed to get to the group stages of the CL but that could equally be due to the opposition underestimating his team and playing a piss poor team, if he took over i can see it ending in tears and we cant afford it, we need stability over the next few years.

Guest Wroom
Trond Sollied!

He can the players to defend themselves with ALL bodyparts allowed and run their asses off in the offensive game. League titles in Norway,Belgium,Greece+cup championships(2 in Belgium, 1 in Greece and 2 in Norway) in all the same countries. Now he is going mad with Heerenveen in Holland. Offensive-minded running forward 4-3-3 formation!

He listens to his players and finds the plan. He knows character! That is the man you need!

Trond Sollied!

He can the players to defend themselves with ALL bodyparts allowed and run their asses off in the offensive game. League titles in Norway,Belgium,Greece+cup championships(2 in Belgium, 1 in Greece and 2 in Norway) in all the same countries. Now he is going mad with Heerenveen in Holland. Offensive-minded running forward 4-3-3 formation!

He listens to his players and finds the plan. He knows character! That is the man you need!

My folks know him. :aww:

Yes, I like bragging.

Robby Martinez is not going to come, he looks to me like he his from the Rafa school i.e he signs from his sources which to me looks like some fucker in Catalonia by looking at his signings as most are either from there or played there.

Just get Punch in & have Houghton as his number 2, that way way if the shit hits the fan Punch can be sacrificed & Chrissy can step in. Pinocchio should not be considered as he has previous for forgetting he is a puppet.

Sven would stabilize us and make us come good again, no doubt in my mind.

Just what we need, another overrated "star" who would do nothing for the team.

Remember how good he was at motivating the England team when it mattered?  Have you seen how well he's done with Mexico?

Remember how good he was at motivating the England team when it mattered?  Have you seen how well he's done with Mexico?

Have you seen how well he did at Goteborg, Benfica and Lazio?

10 years ago.

Since then he's done fuck all of any note.

10 years ago.

Since then he's done f*** all of any note.

Whilst he didn't win anything with England he did alright.

- Improved England's FIFA World ranking from 17th place (Jan 2001) to 5th place (July 2006)

(highest ranking No.4 during World Cup 2006)

- Managed to reach the quarter final in three consecutive tournaments (WC 2002, Euro 2004, WC 2006). No other European country achieved this during this period, and on an international level only Brazil. England was also, apart from Sweden, the only European country that did not suffer elimination from group play or failure to qualify during this time (2001-2006). Coincidentally, the same manager Luiz Felipe Scolari knocked England out of all three of these tournaments, first with Brazil and then twice with Portugal.

- Achieved the highest point percentage in Major Tournament Matches of all time for an England manager.[9]

- Lost only 5 competitive games and achieved top qualifying place in all three International tournaments during his five and a half years as England manager.

- Rated by the FA as England's 2nd most successful Manager after Sir Alf Ramsey.

10 years ago.

Since then he's done f*** all of any note.

Whilst he didn't win anything with England he did alright.

- Improved England's FIFA World ranking from 17th place (Jan 2001) to 5th place (July 2006)

(highest ranking No.4 during World Cup 2006)

- Managed to reach the quarter final in three consecutive tournaments (WC 2002, Euro 2004, WC 2006). No other European country achieved this during this period, and on an international level only Brazil. England was also, apart from Sweden, the only European country that did not suffer elimination from group play or failure to qualify during this time (2001-2006). Coincidentally, the same manager Luiz Felipe Scolari knocked England out of all three of these tournaments, first with Brazil and then twice with Portugal.

- Achieved the highest point percentage in Major Tournament Matches of all time for an England manager.[9]

Lost only 5 competitive games and achieved top qualifying place in all three International tournaments during his five and a half years as England manager.

- Rated by the FA as England's 2nd most successful Manager after Sir Alf Ramsey.

England played some really shit football under him, really shit.  Don't forget that it was down to individual performances from the likes of Beckham that helped England reach the 2002 World Cup, nothing to do with Eriksson.

When we did get to the latter stages of those tournaments we played winnable games yet the team looked unmotivated and bereft of ideas.  Need to score a goal? Bring on a defensive player.  Need to score to stay in the game?  Do a like-for-like substitution.

The last thing we need is a manager who can't motivate players, who isn't a tactical genius, someone motivated more by the money than the desire to win.

Oh, and if the FA think he's the 2nd most successful manager after Ramsey they've managed to forget SBR who got us a hell of a lot closer to winning a World Cup than Sven could have ever dreamed of.

Bruce would only come here if we stayed up, chucked Wise and was given a significant wedge to spend in the summer. It won't happen.

Btw, you can replace 'Bruce' with any other self-respecting, PL-standard manager.

Robby Martinez is not going to come, he looks to me like he his from the Rafa school i.e he signs from his sources which to me looks like some fucker in Catalonia by looking at his signings as most are either from there or played there.

Just get Punch in & have Houghton as his number 2, that way way if the shit hits the fan Punch can be sacrificed & Chrissy can step in. Pinocchio should not be considered as he has previous for forgetting he is a puppet.

Hee hee.  :lol:

What is it with people going on about Martinez? What has he done, I mean that as a genuine question because his team is only 8th in the table. Does that qualify someone to manage a club like Newcastle? I can't believe how far people's standards have fallen! Unless there's something else behind his story that I don't know.

Any way for me I think there's one man who would be great for our club, Gerald Houllier. Would be a great manager who would stablise the club, might not win anything but would sort the club out from top to bottom!

Any way for me I think there's one man who would be great for our club, Gerald Houllier. Would be a great manager who would stablise the club, might not win anything but would sort the club out from top to bottom!

A lot of people thought that about Sam