Steve Bruce

beardsleymagic
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Bramble came back he'd be no different then before.  He wasn't s*** because he was too young, that's absolute bollocks, he was 26 when he left and he's 27 now.  The real difference now is he's playing at a little back water club out of the limelight in front of 5 people per game, the pressure isn't the same as it was here.  That said he can come back if Bruce comes with him.

a year with one of the best readers of the game in premiership history goes a long way. I always like Bramble at nufc but he's looked genuine top quality this season. Wigan's player of the year by a mile

It annoys me when people say things like "Taylor has been held back by playing alongside the likes of Bramble" when in reality Bramble is a better centre back than Taylor will ever be.

don't get me started mate, Bramble looks like Nesta with the ball compare to Stevie T

If Bramble came back he'd be no different then before.  He wasn't s*** because he was too young, that's absolute bollocks, he was 26 when he left and he's 27 now.  The real difference now is he's playing at a little back water club out of the limelight in front of 5 people per game, the pressure isn't the same as it was here.  That said he can come back if Bruce comes with him.

a year with one of the best readers of the game in premiership history goes a long way. I always like Bramble at nufc but he's looked genuine top quality this season. Wigan's player of the year by a mile

Small crowds and little media attention also go a long way for a player who has had massive confidence problems.  An inability to read the game was never the problem with him, when he was full of confidence he was a monster of a defender.  But he only needed one thing to go wrong and the pressure to hit him and he'd turn into a walking comedy routine.

Bramble will never, ever come back to Newcastle. Never mind Bruce coming; if we appointed Bramble's dad as manager, Bramble still wouldn't come back.

The reason he's looked good this season is because he's not wearing a Newcastle shirt.

I believe Bruce would manage us even if we were relegated...he seems to desperate for the job and certainly it's not up for the wage knowing our policy of throwing it in the wind :snod:

Finland 222222-0...Jari Litmanen at his age of 38 would yet double our midfield's creativity. Lovely through passes for both of Finland's goals

he had a great game yesterday, no doubt about that

Bramble will never, ever come back to Newcastle. Never mind Bruce coming; if we appointed Bramble's dad as manager, Bramble still wouldn't come back.

The reason he's looked good this season is because he's not wearing a Newcastle shirt.

Bramble would come back in a second man, he loves it up here

Last time i heard Bramble talking about Newcastle he was saying our fans were pretty crap. So not so sure he'd come back...maybe he would to prove a point.

Amazing to think earlier in the season we held out Aston Villa with a Central defence of Colo and Taylor. Just shows the difference with a half decent midfield.

Last time i heard Bramble talking about Newcastle he was saying our fans were pretty crap. So not so sure he'd come back...maybe he would to prove a point.

Amazing to think earlier in the season we held out Aston Villa with a Central defence of Colo and Taylor. Just shows the difference with a half decent midfield.

that's absolute nonsense, he did an interview the day before he scored against us and said nowt but good things about the fans

and we held out Villa with a combination of luck and Villa being absolutely shocking in the second half

that's absolute nonsense, he did an interview the day before he scored against us and said nowt but good things about the fans

and we held out Villa with a combination of luck and Villa being absolutely shocking in the second half

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2298162/Titus-Bramble-hits-back-at-Newcastle-fans.html

Don't be bloody silly man, he sounds bitter as fuck there.  He even drags out that pathetic old "they think they should be winning things when they shouldn't because they haven't won owt for years" crap.  The mans a plank, if anything we were too good to him here IMO.

Don't be bloody silly man, he sounds bitter as f*** there.  He even drags out that pathetic old "they think they should be winning things when they shouldn't because they haven't won owt for years" crap.  The mans a plank, if anything we were too good to him here IMO.

Exactly its the same media cliches but from a thick as **** footballer.

Tbf to Shambles he did say "The fans got Sam Allardyce the sack there. Can you believe that?" Bramble exclaimed. "The fans up there are powerful but I think he would have brought them success." even this glum fuck knew Sam was doing the right thing when he peddled him. Just a shame Sam signed Cacraper & then someone at the club signed the woeful Colo who looks a cert to win many "worst signing of the season" awards this year to see the benefit of dumping Shitus.

I've little doubt he wanted to go so I see no reason for him being bitter towards fat Sam. 

I don't think he wanted to go but Sam knew our defence was shite so did not renew the contracts of Moore, Baba, Bernard & Bramble or make any attempt to sign Gooch.  Shame he signed so many pansies foreign lads who needed  time to adapt to the rough & tumble of the Premier League.

Guest POWNATS

Have we really got to the point where fingers are being crossed in the hope of Steve Bruce arriving at the end of the season

Is he really the best NUFC can hope for

I wouldn't even consider him

Have we really got to the point where fingers are being crossed in the hope of Steve Bruce arriving at the end of the season

It would appear Bramble was right..

Considering our current plight and lack of a clarity on issue of ownership, lack of transfer funds, DOF structure etc...who in your opinion is good enough?

Bramble would come back in a second man, he loves it up here

He wouldn`t come back. Which is annoying because now I only get offered Wigan tickets.