ADMINISTRATION!!! (a possibility, says the Sunday Express)

cp40

Hearing it around town doesn't give it any more substance like.  The only thing that will for me is to find a reason why Ashley would actually want to do it.  Because in our situation, with Ashley holding all debts and owning the entire club, it makes about as much sense to me as entering into a race with a dead horse.

Hearing it around town doesn't give it any more substance like.  The only thing that will for me is to find a reason why Ashley would actually want to do it.  Because in our situation, with Ashley holding all debts and owning the entire club, it makes about as much sense to me as entering into a race with a dead horse.

In our case the dead horse would win.

I rekon Ashley would back a dead horse these days.

If Llambias and co. have learned their lesson about communication as they said they had, then they will come out and deny it.  But they probably won't.

They don't need to deny anything as it's plainly ridiculous.

We've got massively expensive assets and huge income. Even Leeds who were in a far worse situation than us and every other club in history only went into admin in 2007 because they were going to be relegated to the third division anyway, that was a full 5 years after it went tits up, 3 years after they were relegated from the Premiership and years after they had sold all of their assets.

Would it not cost him quite a bit to put the club into administration?

Waiting to see how you'll spin this into KK's fault.

Compensation was the straw that broke the camels back :(

Would it not cost him quite a bit to put the club into administration?

Waiting to see how you'll spin this into KK's fault.

KKs spending would have been a very profitable investment, compared with what has transpired.

Guest Mantis

Or buying a club without first finding out how far in debt it is.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Mike Ashley needs a good kick in the cock.

HAHAHAHA!

I'm having that.

I think this whole news story's bollocks

What bothers me more than the ridiculous nature of the story is that nufc.com is running it as a serious story - and not rubbishing it.

See, from where I'm sitting, it's a rubbish story, and that nufc.com is giving it credence makes me think they've gone over to the "scare the Geordies, Ashley is Satan" side of the media...

What bothers me more than the ridiculous nature of the story is that nufc.com is running it as a serious story - and not rubbishing it.

See, from where I'm sitting, it's a rubbish story, and that nufc.com is giving it credence makes me think they've gone over to the "scare the Geordies, Ashley is Satan" side of the media...

you could end up eating your words.

Guest Wally_McFool

See, from where I'm sitting, it's a rubbish story,

You could be sitting in the wrong place !

Apparently so I'm told by people who certainly know more about this than me, he won't put it in administration as it would make no sense at all as the club would be worthless and he wouldn't get his loan back. They could also sell the club from under him for next to noubt so he'd end up about £250m worse off rather than better off.

Llambias on Radio Newcastle SOON.

No doubt to rubbish these stories of Admin.

Has it been on yet ?

No idea if the (COMPLETELY LEGAL) net stream is lagged behind live broadcast but they just played Llambias rubbishing them. 

Llambias on Radio Newcastle SOON.

No doubt to rubbish these stories of Admin.

Has it been on yet ?

No idea if the (COMPLETELY LEGAL) net stream is lagged behind live broadcast but they just played Llambias rubbishing them. 

and he said "we are fighting for releagtion"

freudian slip ?