Iain Dowie confirmed as joining Shearer's coaching staff

lovejoy

Al doing what H.Redknapp said & that is not leading the coaching like a lot of other PL managers.

That's what SAF does.  I read somewhere that SAF is rarely even at training sessions.

I think Martin O'Neill or someone said he hardly ever spoke so when he did speak the players would listen.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/cubaricho/85767031.jpg

That's how I picture most of the training sessions will go.

It looks like Dowie is walking faster than Geremi is running.  :undecided:

It looks like Dowie is walking faster than Geremi is running.  :undecided:

he is, maybe we should have dowie in midfield... maybe our set pieces get better as well

picture tells a thousand words

Geremi just looks permanently knackered.

picture tells a thousand words

Geremi just looks permanently knackered.

The shocking thing is if Gezza, Nolan & Butt were in race against Shearer, I would bet on Al to beat them.

I'm getting so much shit from Coventry fans down here about Shearer and mostly Dowie...and i say your messiah Coleman is doing exactly the same as Dowie did.They really are a bunch of brain dead twatts round here where football is concerned.

I'm getting so much shit from Coventry fans down here about Shearer and mostly Dowie...and i say your messiah Coleman is doing exactly the same as Dowie did.They really are a bunch of brain dead twatts round here where football is concerned.

Probably cos Shearer single-handedly pwned them on about 18 occassions iirc.

I'm getting so much s*** from Coventry fans down here about Shearer and mostly Dowie...and i say your messiah Coleman is doing exactly the same as Dowie did.They really are a bunch of brain dead twatts round here where football is concerned.

Did Dowie say some shite about Newcastle a while back?

It has the look of "lets fucking do this"

I'm getting so much s*** from Coventry fans down here about Shearer and mostly Dowie...and i say your messiah Coleman is doing exactly the same as Dowie did.They really are a bunch of brain dead twatts round here where football is concerned.

Did Dowie say some shite about Newcastle a while back?

I can only remember him saying good stuff to be honest...the best fans, usual spiel.Oh and how him and Souness were very good mates and that he would certainly turn it around after we drew with Palace at SJP IIRC.

That he did...but according to these nob jockeys,he was/is shit.Cunts.They soon shut up when i ask them to name me a Coventry player ever that was half as good.God i wish i didn't live here!!!

That he did...but according to these nob jockeys,he was/is s***.c***s.They soon shut up when i ask them to name me a Coventry player ever that was half as good.God i wish i didn't live here!!!

Killer.

That he did...but according to these nob jockeys,he was/is s***.c***s.They soon shut up when i ask them to name me a Coventry player ever that was half as good.God i wish i didn't live here!!!

Killer.

That has so many interpretations...i don't know where to start!! :kinnear: :dowie:

Killer.

That has so many interpretations...i don't know where to start!! :kinnear: :dowie:

http://www.newcastle.is/Myndir/Hetjur/Brian_Kilcline.jpg

Killer.

But it is a killer living here!!!I like Killer as a man and as an ambassador,but he wasn't the best centre half i've seen...fine leader though.

Killer.

But it is a killer living here!!!I like Killer as a man and as an ambassador,but he wasn't the best centre half i've seen...fine leader though.

You were bitching about the cov freaks saying they couldn't name you a player half as good, so I would have said Killer knowing you were a toon fan.

Obviously they aint got a clue.

Killer.

You were bitching about the cov freaks saying they couldn't name you a player half as good, so I would have said Killer knowing you were a toon fan.

Obviously they aint got a clue.

One has just said Robbie Keane!! :kinnear:

Guest Brummiemag

Just watched the press conference in full. I've always liked Dowie and they seem like a good combination - this could be a good double act given time and money