15. Hull             31  8 10 13  35:52  34

16. Portsmouth  30  8  9 13  32:46  33

17. Sunderland  31  8  8 15  29:41  32

18. Newcastle    31  6 11 14  36:51  29

19. Middlesbro   31  6  9 16  22:46  27

20. W.B.A.         31  6  6 19  26:57  24

f*** me that looks bad

Does it?

Beat Stoke next week, Sunderland lose to Man U and we're closer to survival.

f*** me that looks bad

They will be their negative, physical, much harder working selves with Tony fucking Pulis wearing his grandad baseball cap while we struggle to make our chances count and eventually concede.  I've seen that fucking script a few times this season.

I have faith in Big Al, but he needs to sort this out.  Make sure Nolan, Martins, Coloccini and the other offenders today get the Ian Dowie treatment.  This cannot stand, we need much, much more effort.

what fucks me up is how we lost the three "top 4" home games the exact same way.

Stage 1: "Oooh, playing well"

Stage 2: "shit, bad mistake"

Stage 3: "fuck, Colo."

Taylor was at fault for Manure's winner, he was also at fault for the second today.

I have to admit Collocini just isn't the same defender when he first arrived here, time he was sat on the bench for a while. Very poor indeed today.

He seems to have lost confidence badly, I'm still confident he'll be good in time, however we don't have time so he should be dropped until its sorted out.

Yes I agree!, He took a season to start playing in Spain, I think a rest will do him good and hopefully next season he will start to show what he can do.

Looking at the SMB, the Mackems are convinced we're going to beat Stoke. :lol:

Funny how it looks when you're on the other side of the fence.

you see, things are not that bad man! chin up kidda!

O0

what f***s me up is how

You have no brain matter whatsoever.

:lol: is all I have to say to that insult.

I don't know what you've got against me mate, but this is the last time I'll be responding to you.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

apologies but I just get fed up of the kneejerk bullshit around here whenever we concede

What's particularly bad today is that the two teams with worse goal difference then us have pulled away, Sunderland and Portsmouth are now the two teams we can realistically catch and they both have better goal difference then us.

apologies but I just get fed up of the kneejerk bullshit around here whenever we concede

To be fair, I think the kneejerk pessimism is a reaction to the total collapse on the pitch that happens whenever we concede.  If the team acted like professionals and were capable of getting back into games when they let a goal in, there would be less hysteria. 

Still that goal disallowed by Owen would have changed it if it was given, useless f***ing referee!!!

The ref was Styles. What'd you expect?

Also the stupid fucking linesman for not being in the right position.

Utterly wretched performance. Once they started playing we just packed in.

In many ways it was exactly as one would expect; Chelsea won at a canter without doing anything spectacular and we shot ourselves in the foot in astonishingly regular style.

Still that goal disallowed by Owen would have changed it if it was given, useless fucking referee!!!

To be fair should that not be the linesman's decision?

Guest Heneage

Colo just needs time out. Some people rise to the pressure some don't. Just take him to the side get him calm keep putting him in the fire and he'll keep fucking up.

Still that goal disallowed by Owen would have changed it if it was given, useless fucking referee!!!

To be fair should that not be the linesman's decision?

It should, but he's a part of Styles' crew. And I despise Styles so it's all the same to me.

It seems we pick up an injury every game. Hopefully Lovenkrands will be ok.

According to the commentators on the Telly, he was taken away by an ambulance so it sounds quite serious.

It seems we pick up an injury every game. Hopefully Lovenkrands will be ok.

According to the commentators on the Telly, he was taken away by an ambulance so it sounds quite serious.

Think he could've mashed a few ribs perhaps.