Stoke City Rugby Club - Newcastle United 5;30 Live on Setanta 11th April 2009.

Guest Heneage

My stoke supporting friend tells me that this thread title has cuased some comotion on their fan site and they are contemplating an invasion of our board. Heaven help us :)

My stoke supporting friend tells me that this thread title has cuased some comotion on their fan site and they are contemplating an invasion of our board. Heaven help us :)

They have the internet in Stoke now? Curious..

I doubt many Stoke fans can read tbh.

Its a shame to label them all based on some (less than 50%) being cocks, some are very decent, but still.

See Youtube thread for the others 40% of them and their rediculous, football ruining actions.

My stoke supporting friend tells me that this thread title has cuased some comotion on their fan site

Fucking sad cunts :lol: Let them come, board invasions are always a good laugh. Plus when we beat them we can gloat.

Guest DannyStokie

It's going to be a very tough game on saturday, I fully expect a battle, with you now having shearer in.

I can see you winning but hopefully our good home form will pull through (please god ;D)

Hopefully you can take over Hull and stay up and send them down.

Should be a good day with lot's of banter and singing.

Guest toonlass

Physioroom has Bassong, Taylor, Barton and Viduka all pencilled in to be fit again for the 11th April.

It's going to be a very tough game on saturday, I fully expect a battle, with you now having shearer in.

I can see you winning but hopefully our good home form will pull through (please god ;D)

Hey mate. Good to have you on here  :thup:

Speaking personally, I am shitting myself about Saturday.

;D ;D

Do you guys fancy your chances on saturday?

It's a must-win for us.

So not particularly. :undecided:

If we can't beat shite like Stoke Hull when we need to then we deserve to go down.

Yep.

;D ;D

It's a must-win for us.

If we can't beat s**** like Stoke Hull when we need to then we deserve to go down.

Yep.

Why?  Surely with that logic we deserve to stay up for beating Villa and drawing with Chelsea and Man U.

The teams that deserve to go down are those with the least points.

;D ;D

It's a must-win for us.

If we can't beat s**** like Stoke Hull when we need to then we deserve to go down.

Yep.

Why?  Surely with that logic we deserve to stay up for beating Villa and drawing with Chelsea and Man U.

The teams that deserve to go down are those with the least points.

I'm simply making the point that we indeed cannot beat shite teams when we need to, like Hull. Who have the worst home record in the league. We completely deserve to go down as things stand.

Think you'll be fine personally, which means you can let us have the win on Saturday. :angel: