Stoke City Rugby Club - Newcastle United 5;30 Live on Setanta 11th April 2009.

Guest Heneage

Guest Phil K

This will be a carbon copy of Bolton away

Or the Blackburn collapse.

Guts are needed in these situations, and frankly theres less guts in our lot than an RVI doctors training skeleton.

What would we lose from giving some of the kids a go ?

Time for a shake up.. use players where they are best.

-----------------Harper

Beye-----Taylor--------Bass--------Jose

------------------Jonas

----Nolan---------------------Guthrie

------------------0wen

---------Oba---------------Duff

Jonas as a Defensive mid?

Behave.

--------------------------Harper--------------------------------

Beye------------Taylor----------Bassong------------Enrique

------------Guthrie-------Butt-----------Jonas----------------

---------------------------Owen---------------------------------

----------------Carroll------------Martins---------------------

Guest v_scfc

So I gather not many of you are looking forward Saturday then!

We are that's for certain! 

Just for some info against 'boro we weren't at our best but as with all our games our grit and determination paid off.  Boro knew they had to win to remotely have a chance of staying up and they came at us - but still couldn't score.

Just so you know the 3 teams who have managed to win at the Brit this season were Manure, Chelski and Everton - none of them convincingly.  So whatever happens at the weekend the one thing you can be damn sure of is we'll fight for everything and won't stop for 90minutes. 

Also you'll be glad to know that not only do we now have our strongest front pairing of Fuller and Beattie fit, but for the first time this season at WBA yesterday we were able field our strongest midfield lineup for the 1st time (Etherington, Delap, Whelan and Lawrence).

On top of this our back 4 (5 with Sorrensen) has been unchanged for god knows how many games . . 

You'll get the full treatment of Fuller and Beattie, Lawrence and Etherington on the wings and Delaps bombs from the touchline  . . . numerous teams have put 5 at the back when visiting (Boro for one) to try and defend our set pieces. Let put it this way if your back line isn't up for a battle then it might be a very long 90 minutes!  ;D

Also the atmosphere is going to be absolutely electric since the return of your Messiah part 2 (or is it 3?) numerous media outlets have been talked about the game that you'll just turn up for the points - let alone 'too big to go down' and 'premier league needs Newcastle' (at the expense of Stoke) shite - particularly the horsestarver Quinn.  So let just say they've put many noses out of joint in the Stoke support and your bunch will be in for 90 minutes of pure abuse.

Guest super_shay1

I'm looking forward to it, i think shearer will have them up for it, it won't be easy of course, but i think we can beat ya tbh, so bring it on

Stokes strongest midfield

Etherington skill but no pace & poorer gambler than Merson.

Delap was shite at Sunderland lets not get sucked into thinking about his long throws.

Whelan looked good in a average Sheff Wed team lets now worry about him

Lawrence he is shit, we know this.

Delap was shite at Sunderland lets not get sucked into thinking about his long throws.

Lawrence he is shit, we know this.

Its bad isn't it? :lol:

Guest v_scfc

Delap was s**** at Sunderland lets not get sucked into thinking about his long throws.

Lawrence he is s***, we know this.

I have serious just laughed out loud at that!  Etherington - no pace!??

Say what you want about Delap but your new Messiah has seen enough of the havoc his throws have done sitting on the BBC sofa so I can guarantee you he will be thinking and preparing to defend them all week, just like Boro, Bolton, Man C and Liverpool all did before you.  With the exception of Bolton they all changed their team to try and counter our height and the throws . . so buckle up and enjoy the ride! ;)

Guest Phil K

So I gather not many of you are looking forward Saturday then!

We are that's for certain! 

Abuse from peabrained inbreeds bothers us not one whit.

I just hope your team is as overconfident as you.

Pullis wouldn't be that stupid, of course.

Your lot planning to attack OAP's women and children again like you normally do ?

Thats one other thing you have in common with Boro fans.

Quiet and little bother away and swaggering cowardly dickheads at home

Guest neesy111

a win will only do, unfortunly with this team of slackers i highly doubt it

if that happens we defo have a chance of staying up tho, as i see the mackems have a tough run in as well

Guest Heneage

Delap was s**** at Sunderland lets not get sucked into thinking about his long throws.

Say what you want about Delap but your new Messiah has seen enough of the havoc his throws have done sitting on the BBC sofa so I can guarantee you he will be thinking and preparing to defend them all week, just like Boro, Bolton, Man C and Liverpool all did before you.  With the exception of Bolton they all changed their team to try and counter our height and the throws . . so buckle up and enjoy the ride! ;)

To be fair mate for a winger Etherington is slow, he has a good burst but over distance he slows. Delap clearly is a one trick pony, he showed that at SJP as he only was involved for throws. But then you don't really try and play football if you are honest, you have a tactic that is simple very simple in fact, and is probably why you have a poor away record i'd warn you the of some people who said "enjoy the ride, blah blah" were Olympiakos and I think you know what happened there.

He looked like Speedy Gonzales when played against us for WHU but then most player look quick against our team but compared to other winger nah I am not having that.

saying this stuff over and over just makes you sound like a bell end

Stoke are fucking shite, if we cant beat them useless cunts we deserve to go down.

James fuking Beattie and Rory funking Delap...

He has six goals in ten matches for them.

Stoke are fucking shite, if we cant beat them useless cunts we deserve to go down.

James fuking Beattie and Rory funking Delap...

He has six goals in ten matches for them.

Some of them have been pretty good finishes aswell.