Stoke City Rugby Club - Newcastle United 5;30 Live on Setanta 11th April 2009.

Guest Heneage

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1616469,00.html

Shearer wants the team to make more chances for Oba and Owen. Good, good, good.

revolutionary!

Hopefully more revolutionary that JFK's defensive work.

didn't that just involve shouting and swearing? 

a lot

No just him chucking Bacon sandwiches at the players and them having to catch them with their mouths.

revolutionary!

a lot

No just him chucking Bacon sandwiches at the players and them having to catch them with their mouths.

My lass was trying to tell me that Alex Ferguson has bowls of dolly mixtures and jelly babies in the dressing room at half time for his players to dig into to keep their energy up  ???

Guest Phil K

I get the sense that confidence is turning into arrogance because we're Newcastle United. We have to go to Stoke and beat them by playing football and not by reputation alone. Stoke may not play attractive football but are getting more points and are higher than us nonetheless.

Confidence ?

Arrogance ?

What the **** are you on ?

revolutionary!

a lot

My lass was trying to tell me that Alex Ferguson has bowls of dolly mixtures and jelly babies in the dressing room at half time for his players to dig into to keep their energy up  ???

They've been known to eat Jaffa Cakes during the match (e.g. when someone's off for treatment) before.

revolutionary!

a lot

They've been known to eat Jaffa Cakes during the match (e.g. when someone's off for treatment) before.

the jelly babies & jaffa cakes stories are true, mate of mine took the stadium tour and they harp on about it there

Guest sicko2ndbest

revolutionary!

a lot

the jelly babies & jaffa cakes stories are true, mate of mine took the stadium tour and they harp on about it there

Low fat high carb snacks, ideal for energy replacement.

They do this at most professional, semi professional outfits now

revolutionary!

a lot

Low fat high carb snacks, ideal for energy replacement.

They do this at most professional, semi professional outfits now

we'll probably still be using oranges chopped in half, brought in by the tea lady with a cup of tea and some biscuits on the side

According to the Chronicle Habib Beye hasn't been training due to picking up a slight knee injury against Chelsea have to say he didn't look like he was carrying a injury to me.

So Habib Beye, Bassong and Taylor won't of had a full weeks worth of contact training before the Stoke match starting to worry now.

Well lads at least Coloccini's fit.....  :lol: that wonderful South American touch of his will be on show again.  :nope:

According to the Chronicle Habib Beye hasn't been training due to picking up a slight knee injury against Chelsea have to say he didn't look like he was caring a injury to me.

So Habib Beye, Bassong and Taylor won't of had a full weeks worth of contact training before the Stoke match starting to worry now.

Well lads at least Coloccini's fit.....  :lol: that wonderful South American touch of his will be on show again.  :nope:

Thanks for your "support"!

According to the Chronicle Habib Beye hasn't been training due to picking up a slight knee injury against Chelsea have to say he didn't look like he was caring a injury to me.

Thanks for your "support"!

Are you Colo?

Footballers get all the luck  :dave:

revolutionary!

a lot

How else do you think he lured Macheda to Old Trafford?  :kinnear:

A one legged Beye, Bassong and Taylor is better than a two legged Colocinni

Until Taylor makes his next big mistake then he'll be the shittest player in the world again, and the kneejerk scapegoat culture rolls on..

Nothing wrong with having a go at a player that cocks everything up.

Doesnt effect very much, its down to their own level of determination. If theyre good enough they'll suceed regardless.

People need to realise that supporting a player isnt going to miraculously turn them world class.

Guest icemanblue

A one legged Beye, Bassong and Taylor is better than a two legged Colocinni

Until Taylor makes his next big mistake then he'll be the shittest player in the world again, and the kneejerk scapegoat culture rolls on..

Yep.

Doesnt effect very much, its down to their own level of determination. If theyre good enough they'll suceed regardless.

People need to realise that supporting a player isnt going to miraculously turn them world class.

We need Colo dropped if only to stop you banging on in every single thread about the same issue.

But it can turn a shit/average player, someone who's more sensitive to criticism or praise, into a better player. See: Parker, Scott and Bramble, Titus.