Football Tattoos

Guest firetotheworks

• 7 months later...
Guest toonlass

I've got a bulldog with a black and white scarf on with Toon Army on the scroll.

Get Marley with his spidey mask on done next!

Guest Howaythetoon

My mate has the badge and underneath Champions 95-96 on his back :lol:

He got it done a few weeks before the season finished. Looks really poor too. Me, I'd like something NUFC related, perhaps the Tyne Bridge and Toon badge on my back and something shark related on my arm and maybe some weird pattern type stuff.

has anyone got a decent newcastle breweries blue star picture......... big enough for tat... think al get it black n shaded.

I've got the blue star (flat, no 3d or gradient or owt) on my back and when I went in and asked about it they just dug around in their Newcastle football folder and pulled out a template of it.

has anyone got a decent newcastle breweries blue star picture......... big enough for tat... think al get it black n shaded.

I've got the blue star (flat, no 3d or gradient or owt) on my back and when I went in and asked about it they just dug around in their Newcastle football folder and pulled out a template of it.

that sounds ideal... dont want that 3d effect thingy.

This is one of the most stupid, and yet bold, tattoos I've ever seen.

Martin Mutumba (CM/FM legend btw) plays for AIK, who eventually won the Swedish title last season. But, he got this tattoo that says "A.I.K Gold 2009" before the last game of the season. That game was played away from home vs IFK Gothenburg, who themselves would win the title if they won that particular game as they were sitting 1 point behind AIK.

http://www.dn.se/polopoly_fs/1.986928.1257181329!image/2310984390.jpg_gen/derivatives/article-landscape/2310984390.jpg

• 4 months later...