Football Tattoos

Guest firetotheworks

When the team were celebrating in the dressing room back in may, i noticed a big stocky bloke who i presumed to be one of the coaching staff or kit man or somebody, had the club crest tattooed on his upper arm. Does anyone who this was?

Guest Brazilianbob

You lot are all out of your tiny minds thinking you look good with a tattoo, regardless of whether it is an NUFC tatto or otherwise.  You have to be happy with your body as it is, not with stupid, mindless graffitti plastered all over it. 

Its almost as though you are having an NUFC tattoo to make sure you can't change your sporting allegiances in later life?

In my mind, my body is adorned with NUFC graffittee.  I don't need to pay someone to reveal my true colours by staining my body.

I have never thought "wow that looks cool, I must have one of those".  My reaction has always been,

"what an insular twat he looks with that tattoo", especially when I am on holiday abroad where it looks even worse!

Some fans walk around sporting these footie tattoos as though they have been defusing IED's in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Lets get real people!

I am not aiming this at us NUFC fans, as I was born and bred in newcasle but now live in Leeds, and think the same of the Leeds Utd fans with tattoos that I see each day!

You lot are all out of your tiny minds thinking you look good with a tattoo, regardless of whether it is an NUFC tatto or otherwise.  You have to be happy with your body as it is, not with stupid, mindless graffitti plastered all over it. 

Its almost as though you are having an NUFC tattoo to make sure you can't change your sporting allegiances in later life?

In my mind, my body is adorned with NUFC graffittee.  I don't need to pay someone to reveal my true colours by staining my body.

I have never thought "wow that looks cool, I must have one of those".  My reaction has always been,

"what an insular twat he looks with that tattoo", especially when I am on holiday abroad where it looks even worse!

Some fans walk around sporting these footie tattoos as though they have been defusing IED's in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Lets get real people!

I am not aiming this at us NUFC fans, as I was born and bred in newcasle but now live in Leeds, and think the same of the Leeds Utd fans with tattoos that I see each day!

I agree most football tattoos look shit, but I don't think tattoos in general are stupid or mindless. Some people put a lot of thought into them.

So you don't like tattoos then?