Football Tattoos

Guest firetotheworks

Guest neesy111

Took me four years to decide on what i want.  Finally got it done in New York a few weeks ago.

Next to the shop was this sign...thought it was fate

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2728/17/103/503013673/n503013673_1643806_6351704.jpg

ahhh man , wish we had something like that in Newcastle. Would look awesome near the stadium .

aye, didn't the strawberry have something like that?

• 3 weeks later...

Not really a football tattoo....can click it to make it bigger btw

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0828/DSC00084.jpg

The only decent design in this entire thread. Kudos.

In my opinion football tattoos look scruffy. Anyone who has one is up there with people who wear replica tops for stuff other than the match/having a kick around in the "what a doyle" stakes.

What, you gonna tattoo the same as someone else already have?

I'll probably end up with a very similar one as well (nearly had it done at uni but decided against it). I'm sure there are plenty of people with the brown ale blue star or variations of it - a mate of mine has one on his leg, but inside it's more of a detailed close up of the tyne bridge than the black skyline.  How many people have the club crest or that pic of monty magpie in his top hat?

I like that tattoo alot, but I wouldn't have had the background sky fade like that and I wouldn't have had that kinda 3d effect outline.

(I still think its amazing, but if I chose to get that, I'd make them changes)

I have the toon logo on my left upper arm, but in plain black, I've wanted it since I was 14, but didn't like how the blue banner cannot all be blue, but when I went on holiday in late 07 I got it in henna, I thought it looked great in plain black, so got it done in plain black about 4 month's later.

It looks mint, better then the coloured version, but I still think the henna guy did it better.

Anyway I'm thinking about getting another tattoo on my heart, and when I went to get it priced last week I also saw a tribal style seahorse and I would like that on my other upper arm as it's a signal of the city (I will have to think about it for months though, because I believe a tattoo is not something you should just get for the sake of it, you really need to know if you want one).

I'm sorry but there is nothing "classy" about tatoos, I can't wait to see this younger generation get older and look at their saggy skin dressed in saggy tatoos and ridiculous piercing. Hidieous tbh.

my granda is 78 and his forearm tattoos looks pretty damn good tbh, they're 50 years old like

I have yet to see an old man with tattoos that looks anything other than a chrava's grandad, it's usually accompanied by overly greased hair, a string vest and smoking rollies.

Live in the Meadowell by any chance?  :rolleyes:

People got tattoos 50 years ago, just like they do now

Not to the extent they have today and it was usually when people were in the forces. And virtually only men. Women with tattoos are the worst thing for me, that and excessive piercing are as unattractive a thing as I find.

I never got the argument relating old age to tattoos like.

Old saggy skin looks awful with or without a tattoo. I don't have a one, but I know the least of my concerns is having to look good when I'm 64.

I'm sorry but there is nothing "classy" about tatoos, I can't wait to see this younger generation get older and look at their saggy skin dressed in saggy tatoos and ridiculous piercing. Hidieous tbh.

When I'm old, I'm going to look old and saggy anyway, so who gives a shit?

If I do get it done (only gonna be small, about 2 inches across on my shoulder blade) I'll post some pics.  I think everyone else should join in an get a tattoo of their avatar as well.

When I'm old, I'm going to look old and saggy anyway, so who gives a s***?

Trust me when you get to your middle ages you'll be looking for a way to get rid of that hidieous "art" that you put on yourself. This is the time to invest money in shares of tattoo remval companies. I was right about our Ashley and our struggles with relegation and I'm right about this. :)