Newcastle United vs. Portsmouth-Monday 27th April 8pm *Setanta 1* Pre-match

joeyt

And with the World Championship of Ice Hockey under way it means that I'll have to watch the game at home

:lol:

That's one of the bad things about living in Sweden, especially in a town like this where ice hockey is the King of sports. At least I'll be able to grab me a six-pack of Brown Ale on my way home from work. :lol:

And with the World Championship of Ice Hockey under way it means that I'll have to watch the game at home

That's one of the bad things about living in Sweden, especially in a town like this where ice hockey is the King of sports. At least I'll be able to grab me a six-pack of Brown Ale on my way home from work. :lol:

and then nip out for more at half time ?

Imagine if it's 3-2 man. :lol:

We'll be absolutely shitting bricks no matter what the sequence of events.

And people will still leave with 10 mins to go  :angry:

Aye, probably.

Guest justin99.

should be a cracking atmosphere

anything less than 100% from the players should deserve a hanging from the tyne bridge

5-0 Newcastle, destroy these pompey pretenders

I'm still so nervous about this match and every other game we have to play between now and the end of the season.

I've gone through the BBC predictor so many times in the last week and constantly put in what I think the results will be, based on us winning 2 and drawing 1 of our 3 home games we finish 2 points clear of Hull, I'm so praying that's how it is at the end of the season.

Guest ovesbar

With 3 points tonight we have a fantastic chance of staying up. The positives from a win would influence our remaining games. If we can get past Hull or Sunderland we would be safe. And they have harder games in front of them, at least on paper.

Probably would be best to just grab a whole case at my way home :lol:

I reckon we are down already so I am quite calm about this game.

All this talk of winning three matches to survive is just fantasy.  We have only won 6 matches all season so how on earth we are going to win three practically on the trot, is beyond ridiculous.

If you look at it in such a basic way then it would seem that way I agree.  But look closer at the fixtures and take everything else into account and its possible, though still very unlikely.  I don't think we'll neccesarily need three wins to stay up by the way.

i've been on the piss for about a week trying not think about this, i feel dreadful, but i'm more excited for this game than any i can remember, with all the results going our way except blackburn this weekend we simply HAVE to step up and beat these cunts, howay lads.

I feel sick.  :no:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:6s0cihW0tE9WvM:http://www.cocomoongrove.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pregnancy-test.jpg

I'd probably be happier with that predicament than the Toon's current one.  bluelaugh.gif

Nah man, you can't buy alcohol after 7 pm (6 in most places even) in Sweden unless you're at a bar.

Nah man, you can't buy alcohol after 7 pm (6 in most places even) in Sweden unless you're at a bar.

Exactly...that's why I'll have to grab the whole case at once :)

So, where in Sweden are you at Towelie?

0:0 90th minute, we get a penalty, Shola steps up to take it..  :undecided:

Or 0:0 90th minute, we get a penalty, Martins steps up to take it..  :no:

if it's a pen i'd rather shola than martins.

Jonas tbh