Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 03/05/09 - post match reaction from page 17

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

joey barton has cost this club 13 million in transfers and wages

we could of saved a fortune by sacking him last summer

Ashley wanted rid but Keegan wouldn't have it.

Keegan's then f***ed off and left us in a mess.

:rolleyes:

Guest LucaAltieri

Say what you want, any other player and that would have been a yellow. No doubt.

And I will. That's delusional paranoia.

One footed challenge that gets the ball? Aye, red card that is.

Just seen it, looked two footed to me... he did get the ball but it was 30% ball, 70% player.

We don't have too much to complain about there.

joey barton has cost this club 13 million in transfers and wages

we could of saved a fortune by sacking him last summer

Ashley wanted rid but Keegan wouldn't have it.

Keegan's then f***ed off and left us in a mess.

:rolleyes:

Why the fuck would Keegan want to get rid of the only midfielder we got who could pass a ball? Just because some players have temper issues, doesn't mean they're not good footballers.

Blatant red. Read the rule book.

I'd say you need to read it, watch the replay. It's not a red. It's a bad challenge, but it's not worthy a red. Any other player and it would've been a yellow, or nowt.

He went in with two feet, which can be classed as either violent conduct or serious foul play. That's a red card according to the book I got when I qualified as a referee. You're right that some would have got away with it and the fact that it was Barton didn't help much, but according to the rule book the ruling was correct.

No shock is it really I mean come on, face it lads we are going down and we will hardy reconize any of our squad next season, or manager Shearer may want the job but well he hasn't hard a good start has he, not good enough to be offered the job.

Do you not think some of these results could have been much worse with Hughton or somebody else in charge?

I think Shearer never had enough time to turn the team around entirely, but i think he will be good enough with his personal in next season (league depending)

Guest Stephen927

Liverpool fans singing "You should have stayed on the telly" and Shearer laughing.  :lol:

Goal attempts 22:1

Shameful :(

We've had a negative goal attempt the second half? I remember we had two after the first half.

Only repeating what it said

Lucas scorind twice in 4/5 games. Whats the world coming to!

Guest firetotheworks

Of all the shit players to score ffs! Bentdner and Lukas have scored against us this season. Fucking wank.