The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

Guest neesy111

if hull lost it's in our own hands, 3 points more than hull in the 3 games this season and we're safe

On a lighter note, the music Final Score play at this point when they switch over to BBC1, and recap whats on BBC Sport in the near future, is tremendously funky and dramatic  :thup:

if hull lost it's in our own hands, 3 points more than hull in the 3 games this season and we're safe

Please, I don't want to read it yet.  I'm trying to remind myself, if Hull equalise, it would still be better than what many of us expected.

Last thing we need is a West Brom win. I know they have Liverpool next but they go to Blackburn on the last day who are already safe.

I was banking on them being doomed tbh.

The last thing we want is a Stoke and Sunderland win FFS, West Brom barely come into the equasion.  Yes they have Blackburn on the last day, so lets say they win that and get 34 points.  Well if we don't get at least 34 points we're relegated anyway wether West Brom get their or not, and if they do we still beat them on goal difference so what's it really matter?

Fair enough. :)

I'd just rather they all fucking lose. :lol:

So would I just so we're not technically joint bottom of the league :D  But overall I just don't care what happens with West Brom.  Unless they go on to beat Liverpool and Blackburn like then I'd really care! :lol: