The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

Look, if we don't think we can get at least as many points in three games as West Brom can in two we might as well give up now anyway, its inconsiquencial, Hull and Sunderland and our own results are all that matter.

Last thing we need is a West Brom win. I know they have Liverpool next but they go to Blackburn on the last day who are already safe.

I was banking on them being doomed tbh.

1621: GOAL West Brom 2-1 Wigan

Lifeline time. Titus Bramble brings down Marc-Antoine Fortune in the Baggies box and Chris Brunt sees his penalty saved by the legs of Richard Kingson - but the midfielder keeps his cool to collect the rebound and slot home.

Bramble..

possible that us n boro could both stay up, even with a draw on monday. Our last 2 games are easier than Mackems n Hull's, obviosuly not want to leave that to change mind.

Guest neesy111

Villa being raped.

that game isn't a write off tbh with us lyk

villa are a poor team currently

Guest ovesbar

WBA has two more games after this. Maximum of 6 points..We'll need 6 points anyway, and we have one game more to do it.

Last thing we need is a West Brom win. I know they have Liverpool next but they go to Blackburn on the last day who are already safe.

The last thing we want is a Stoke and Sunderland win FFS, West Brom barely come into the equasion.  Yes they have Blackburn on the last day, so lets say they win that and get 34 points.  Well if we don't get at least 34 points we're relegated anyway wether West Brom get their or not, and if they do we still beat them on goal difference so what's it really matter?

The last thing we want is a Stoke and Sunderland win FFS, West Brom barely come into the equasion.  Yes they have Blackburn on the last day, so lets say they win that and get 34 points.  Well if we don't get at least 34 points we're relegated anyway wether West Brom get their or not, and if they do we still beat them on goal difference so what's it really matter?

Fair enough. :)

I'd just rather they all fucking lose. :lol:

Guest Heneage

this is f***ing torture imo, im not feeling well, wonder how many times i have updated today

I feel weirdly numb, im sat watching Gilette, and just staring.

We have to get 3 points to get out the relegation zone, West Brom will get beat by Liverpool, our goal difference should mean that if we get those 3 points and WBA lose to Liverpool, what they do on last day of season shouldn't matter