Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Man United seem more gutted about them not being able to shine Barcas shoes than feeling disappointed about not winning.

Can we change the thread title to Man Utd bummed in the face by Barca?

That was great. Apart from Puyol being the most annoying wanker ever in that second half.

Crying Man U fans on the telly in pubs and the ground.  It's OK for them to do it mind, they've had a hard time of things poor dears, so we wont see the media laughng about it or people singing about it.

Bwahahaha! Man Utd: absolutely rubbish. They had absolutely no one in midfield. Carrick is just nowhere near the likes of Xavi or Iniesta. Think Scholes should've been on. Park shouldn't have been anywhere near the fucking pitch, tbh. But, really, everyone had an off-day.

Pretty emphatic that like tbh. :)

Barca controlled the tempo from their opening goal to the final whistle and passed Man U to death. Thoroughly deserved.

Agree. 

The stats say 53%-47% possession but it felt like 60-40 or more.  Barca just didn't lose it.  Incredible to see domination like that at that level.

It's great that Man U lost but man, Park had such a bad game :(

Most of the ManU players had one though. Carrick stuck out for me, had a right stinker, lost the ball on numerous ocassions, caught in possession, drifted past like he wasn't there - never was a great player in the first place, but certainly not that bad.

ManU were simply outclassed by a much, much better midfielder.

Guest firetotheworks

It's great that Man U lost but man, Park had such a bad game :(

Most of the ManU players had one though. Carrick stuck out for me, had a right stinker, lost the ball on numerous ocassions, caught in possession, drifted past like he wasn't there - never was a great player in the first place, but certainly not that bad.

ManU were simply outclassed by a much, much better midfielder.

Spot on. I can see Carrick being the scapegoat with their fans, when really he was just the worst of an already bad bunch...that and Barca were excellent as usual.

Fucking hell, I bet that looks ace on ITV.

nah, Adverts

You're shitting me? :lol:

They're not showing Barca lift the cup?

nah they did, but not for long