SSN, Exclusive interview with Freddy Shepherd coming up..

Skirge

"The biggest criticism is I've been too kind to managers with funds and too generous to players but we have the weather and we are competing with Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester United and we are 300 miles from London.

"We're on the verge of the Roman Empire, which is why they built the wall.

What the **** is that supposed to mean!

Eh? Do you really not get it, like?

Unless I'm missing something he appears to be using the weather and the fact we are not in London as an excuse!

It is a fair point though... seriously. I reckon that we have to pay between 28% and 31.5% over the average for being on the fringes of the Roman Empire.

We get a bonus for reduced rainfall, but a lack of a China White's, relative anonymity, and natural tans catch us every time. blueyes.gif

Guest The Fox

I've had it with this mob running the club. Two idiots together where football management is concerned. Owen/Ameobi injured before the season started, so thats no  excuse.

Its just a blip he says, it makes you despair that this oaf thinks Roeder will bring us success, he wont.

You are all wasting your time because he knows 50,000 will turn up every week regardless.

This is the biggest club in the world he says. Arrogant nonsense.

I personally have had enough of this, I wish the club I have supported for 50 years well, but I'm not bothering while this regime turns us into a laughing stock.

I've deleted the website from my favourites and will not be posting, so any personal comments from NE5, HTL and the like will fall on stony ground.

There is far more to life than giving any sort of credence and support to Freddie Shepherd and GlennRoeder.

So Good Luck and Goodbye

The Fox

"The biggest criticism is I've been too kind to managers with funds and too generous to players but we have the weather and we are competing with Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester United and we are 300 miles from London.

"We're on the verge of the Roman Empire, which is why they built the wall.

What the **** is that supposed to mean!

is this not nufc.com taking the piss ?

Henry Winter slagging off Shepherd on SS1 right now.....

missed that, what did he say?

He's "firmly in the Shepherd Out camp. Not usually a fan of fans congregating, shouting for chairmen to resign but has massive sympathy for Newcastle fans."

Basically thinks he's had his chance and fucked it up. He recognises the real problem at the club etc etc. Was on You're on Sky Sports. Like Winter and think he usually talks a lot of sense. He did tonight.  :)

You could attack virtually every sentence in that statement. What a load of crap. He says that we're all in it together, but it's all a blatant attempt to deflect criticism away from himself and on to the players and the manager. You can bet your life that that's how the players will perceive it as well. 

Like Fox, I go back longer than most. I have known more difficult times than this on the pitch, but I've never felt more angry and ashamed of my club than I have over the last 3 years. Shepherd is dragging the whole image of the club through the mud.

Sorry, Freddy, but I'm not impressed that you had to fight your way to and from school in Byker. You just come across like an ignorant bully.

Saturday was our only bad performance. "We've had some excellent performances this season"

Good God almighty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which matches this fat idiot been attending ?

Not bloody Newcastle matches thats for damn sure. WHAT excellent performances, when ?

Saturday was our only bad performance. "We've had some excellent performances this season"

Not bloody Newcastle matches thats for damn sure. WHAT excellent performances, when ?

FFS may need reminding that the team in the black and white striped shirts is Newcastle!  :winking:

Although Notts County have been playing attractive football recently. :lol:

I take it he has just blanked Charlton, Man Utd and Liverpool from his mind. What about Fulham and Bolton? What about Boro?