Newcastle United 0 - 1 Fulham - 16/05/09 - post match reaction from page 20

James

I honestly can't see why so many people are having a go at the ref here? Apart from the disallowed goal, what's he got wrong?

Oh nothing, apart from the disallowed goal which has relegated us.

exactly.

stupid comment from shearergol.

I think I actually hate the players more for giving me 5 days of hope. This time last week I had accepted relegation.

But having given us such a short period of hope for the future, this actually feels worse

I honestly can't see why so many people are having a go at the ref here? Apart from the disallowed goal, what's he got wrong?

Does it matter?... the disallowed goal is a HUGE screw up that could halve the value of the club.  That could be a 125 million pound screw-up!!!

apart from a disallowed goal???  :lol:

I know, but there's been about 20 posts about him since that. It's a massive decision, but we've had 89 minutes to do something about it and we've done nothing.

I think I actually hate the players more for giving me 5 days of hope. This time last week I had accepted relegation.

Buting having given us such a short period of hope for the future, this actually feels worse

Yep.  Was just thinking the same thing.  I was ready for it, and they gave me a tiny glimmer of hope. 

exactly.

What another one?  Who'd have thunk it?

Guest Phil K

I am shaking my head is disbelief at this comment - can't even insult, its so barmy.

exactly.

What another one?  Who'd have thunk it?

Still trying to look clever? Still think it wasn't a red?