Newcastle United 0 - 1 Fulham - 16/05/09 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Is anyone watching the post match analysis on Setanta Ireland. Apparently the fans let the players and the manager down today.

No offense to people who go to games, but the ones who left early ... well I have no respect for them.

Couldnt have gone much worse today other than us getting pounded and losing our goal difference advantage aswell!

I hadnt contemplated anything but a win or maybe a draw.

How the hell we can pick ourselves up after this is the question.

Guest prestonj1989

Is anyone watching the post match analysis on Setanta Ireland. Apparently the fans let the players and the manager down today.

No offense to people who go to games, but the ones who left early ... well I have no respect for them.

They said they let them down becasue they where so quiet and didnt get behind the team.

Who on earth is this fat cunt on foreign Setanta?  Laying into the club, the fans, etc... "The fans let the club down today.  They're the self-appointed best supporters in the world today but they're awful - they're addicted to doom and gloom."  I don't care if there's an element of truth or whatever, he's completely unprofessional in the way he carries himself.

Called Pat or something.  Absolutely minging human being.

There is no way on God's earth that Webb could see the Nolan obstruction anyhow,there were 10 or so bodies in the way????????????????

i think he's just seen him in the general area and went with his gut feeling more than anything

listening to shearer now, he sounds totally dejected.

What did he say?

Couldnt have gone much worse today other than us getting pounded and losing our goal difference advantage aswell!

I hadnt contemplated anything but a win or maybe a draw.

How the hell we can pick ourselves up after this is the question.

Anger. If the players are even half as angry as I am, we'll fucking rape Aston Villa next week.

....according to the fat twat on Setanta (who is he BTW - Pat someone?)

"The self appointed, best fans in the world let their team down today. It was quiet, they let their team down and they let Alan Shearer down".

Also noticed some ad in a scouse accent saying he wasn't that desperate to move to Newcastle.

So did we, did we let the team down?  :frantic:

Guest firetotheworks

We only needed a f***ing point to give us a fighting chance. Disastrous.

We did get a goal, to those with eyes.

We did? Ok I feel a lot better now....cheers!

That wasn't a bitchy comment to you btw. T'was to Howard Webb, because he'll be reading this. But aye, think about how shit we were would have been ignored had that goal stood.

Who on earth is this fat c*** on foreign Setanta?  Laying into the club, the fans, etc... "The fans let the club down today.  They're the self-appointed best supporters in the world today but they're awful - they're addicted to doom and gloom."  I don't care if there's an element of truth or whatever, he's completely unprofessional in the way he carries himself.

Pat Dolan. Fat fucking cunt.

Who on earth is this fat c*** on foreign Setanta?  Laying into the club, the fans, etc... "The fans let the club down today.  They're the self-appointed best supporters in the world today but they're awful - they're addicted to doom and gloom."  I don't care if there's an element of truth or whatever, he's completely unprofessional in the way he carries himself.

Typical tabloid style journalism. No doubt it will get followed up with "Text us in your thoughts".

There is no way on God's earth that Webb could see the Nolan obstruction anyhow,there were 10 or so bodies in the way????????????????

i think he's just seen him in the general area and went with his gut feeling more than anything

listening to shearer now, he sounds totally dejected.

What did he say?

wasnt the words so much but the tone of his voice, rarely heard him sound like that, maybe after cup finals and the like

Hard to tell just from the telly, but sounded like we could have really made a cracking atmosphere but didnt. There were fans singing all the way through, just not enough.

I think regardless the fans are the last people that should be getting stick given how much we have been put through and still come out the otherside as vocal as ever.

I hate the twat, he's really an obnoxious cunt. However he does have a small degree of a point, the crowd really didn't ply their part, they were nervous and ever so quiet when we needed them to really generate an atomosphere. The players still take the lion share of the blame but the corwd could have helped more.

Guest The Libertine

http://i35.tinypic.com/25incax.jpg

he needs to let himself down. with a pin.

It's so east to accuse the fans, yes it wasn't as loud as the boro game but someone wants to tell that dork the saeason is played over 38 games not one home game, we pay to go they get paid stupid money for "playing"

I hate the t***, he's really an obnoxious c***. However he does have a small degree of a point, the crowd really didn't ply their part, they were nervous and ever so quiet when we needed them to really generate an atomosphere. The players still take the lion share of the blame but the corwd could have helped more.

Don't get me wrong, the players take the blame. It just got me thinking about why there wasn't any more noise.

Guest firetotheworks

I wasnt at the match so I wouldnt dare say that, but the booing at the end was fucking idiotic.

Typical tabloid style journalism. No doubt it will get followed up with "Text us in your thoughts".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Dolan

Ah fair play to him though, he managed Cork City and prefers to be known as Fat Dolan.  Knobhead.