Newcastle United 0 - 1 Fulham - 16/05/09 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Guest firetotheworks

As much as I hate to say it, we needed Smith to be playing in the middle today.

What a sad state of affairs it is when that is 100% correct.

Guthrie should've stayed on.

your joking, he was awful

Our only hope were set pieces. At least he could whip'em in. Also has a better engine than both Nolan and Butt put together. Him lasting 90mins would've created at least a few more chances for us to score, especially after Carroll came on. Ryan Taylor's set pieces are to football what hairpieces are to aging.

Guest neesy111

Guthrie should've stayed on.

your joking, he was awful

Our only hope were set pieces. At least he could whip'em in. Also has a better engine than both Nolan and Butt put together. Him lasting 90mins would've created at least a few more chances for us to score, especially after Carroll came on. Ryan Taylor's set pieces are to football what hairpieces are to aging.

well thank bassong for his idiotic mistakes which sent us down to 10 men and also fulham's goal

How does Butt do it man?

the first name on the teamsheet every week and never a hint of him being substituted, it's absolutely sickening

utterly useless cunt

Bet you wouldn't even be posting on here if he scored from that last gasp effort =P (It was him, right?)

How does Butt do it man?

the first name on the teamsheet every week and never a hint of him being substituted, it's absolutely sickening

utterly useless c***

...............and on top of that the media believe he's by far our best player. Unfuckingbelievable. Don't think I've ever had so much hate for one of our players.  :no:

Guest Phil K

Abysmal.

correct

An UNDERStatement actually

And Butt - Butt actually didn't have a  bad game - plenty around who were a LOT worse.

And Libertine - the fat feller reminded me of three baldy fat morons in Burger King opp the O2 Academy today at 2 o'clock stuffing their faces and belching loudly, and farting and thinking they were hilariously funny

They had Newcastle scarves on.

So - it's not just the players who were moronic, and an insult to the colours today.....

How does Butt do it man?

utterly useless c***

Bet you wouldn't even be posting on here if he scored from that last gasp effort =P (It was him, right?)

well i've been saying he's shite all season, so you work it out

Abysmal.

correct

And Butt - Butt actually didn't have a  bad game - plenty around who were a LOT worse.

And Libertine - the fat feller reminded me of three baldy fat morons in Burger King opp the O2 Academy today at 2 o'clock stuffing their faces and belching loudly, and farting and thinking they were hilariously funny

So - it's not just the players who were moronic, and an insult to the colours today.....

you're having a f***ing laugh mate, clearly didn't see the game

Abysmal.

correct

I did,and i thought he wasn't any way near the worst player we had.

Guest neesy111

Abysmal.

correct

I did,and i thought he wasn't any way near the worst player we had.

aye but he totally bottled it on their goal

Butt was atrocious once again. Pass after pass to nowhere, it's such a shame that Shearer can drop MO but he can't drop ginger Nicky. He is the huge weak link in our side: Slow, weak, irrational, no skill and old. He and Nolan couldn't keep up today with a much better midfield than Boro's, and that's been the problem all season, a weak as piss, slow as piss midfield. Teams that are actually decent just breeze past us nullifying th defensive prowess, and can easily stand off us because they know shit all will be created. Because the midfield is crap, the forwards suffer with a lack of football, instead receiving balls that are above head height and are really not going anywhere. Today Guthrie should've been in the middle with Nolan (he was alright on the ball) that's such an improvement and it would have killed 2 birds with 1 stone because another issue was the right, we didn't have a real RM, Guthrie naturally went into the middle leaving Beye on his own and made us more predictable as we then had to pretty much go down th left.