A plea to all those going down to Villa...............

pedro111

Guest shagthefluff

I wont be crying but surely people can do as they please. People seem very concerned about the way we are portrayed in the media. All the spoon fed info that sky, talkshite etc give out is taken up by the 'fashionable' premiership fans. So whats the point anyway-the media are still gonna write what they want-which is usually factless BS based on the opinions of pundits who were crap players and journalists who were posh school kids.

Sky have apparently paid the club to book block a massive chunk of the car park behind the North Stand for "after match reaction".

I don't think it is to catch the opinions of our lot if we fail to clinch fifth, either.

The media are just praying for it.  Fucking bastards.

They may get the "after match reaction" of our fans relief at staying up.

If we go down the only reaction the fans should give the Sky cameras should be "I'm going to cancel my Sky subscription".

Everyone should get over there, appear calm and reflective and then out of nowhere announce "I bet you c*nts are f*cking loving this"

The last thing we should do is repress our passion for fear of ridicule.

Fuck the cunts if they laugh, fuck them all.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, we are Newcastle United for fucks sake.

Sky have apparently paid the club to book block a massive chunk of the car park behind the North Stand for "after match reaction".

I don't think it is to catch the opinions of our lot if we fail to clinch fifth, either.

If we go down the only reaction the fans should give the Sky cameras should be "I'm going to cancel my Sky subscription".

Everyone should get over there, appear calm and reflective and then out of nowhere announce "I bet you c*nts are f*cking loving this"

Hopefully the more psychopathic amongst our support will just steal/break the camera. Fuck them.

Hopefully the more psychopathic amongst our support will just steal/break the camera. Fuck them.

I'll be keeping Wullie on a tight leash, so it's fairly unlikely.

I'll be keeping Wullie on a tight leash, so it's fairly unlikely.

:lol:

Guest Wally_McFool

Although it would obviously be wrong to do this, it would be no more than the shitehawks at Sky deserve.

In fact I will piss my pants laughing if someone does this.  :snod:

Guest Phil K

Think it's rather pathetic telling people not to get upset on camera like....

Its because the REST OF US get panned for it because someone (or two) get whingey and want mummy to pat them on the back.

Funny, I've seen Liverpool fans weeping when Chelsea came from 3-1 down in a cup game to beat them 4-3 seasons ago, and Man U fans bubbling, when they actually miss out on a trophy for a change - but the media never go OTT with them - why ?

Guest Roger Kint

Its because the REST OF US get panned for it because someone (or two) get whingey and want mummy to pat them on the back.

Funny, I've seen Liverpool fans weeping when Chelsea came from 3-1 down in a cup game to beat them 4-3 seasons ago, and Man U fans bubbling, when they actually miss out on a trophy for a change - but the media never go OTT with them - why ?

There was hundreds of smoggies blubbing v Villa last week which was ignored in the media too.

Plenty of fat semi naked mackems at Pompey avoided mention too...

There was hundreds of smoggies blubbing v Villa last week which was ignored in the media too.

That was Andy Reid wasn't it?

That was Andy Reid wasn't it?

:lol:

Why give a fuck what other people think?

If i was at SJP and saw us get relegated, I reckon I'd probably shed a tear. I sure as fuck wouldn't give a flying one what anyone sat watching SSN or MOTD thought.

i was at filbert street when we could have gone down when keegan first arrived. when they equalised and al; looked gloomy we took on the attitude of "fuck it, we are newcastle, we are more than winning or losing" and we were loud and proud. we need that tomorrow regardless of the result and outcome.

i was at filbert street when we could have gone down when keegan first arrived. when they equalised and al; looked gloomy we took on the attitude of "fuck it, we are newcastle, we are more than winning or losing" and we were loud and proud. we need that tomorrow regardless of the result and outcome.

:clap:

Guest fading star

i was at filbert street when we could have gone down when keegan first arrived. when they equalised and al; looked gloomy we took on the attitude of "f*** it, we are newcastle, we are more than winning or losing" and we were loud and proud. we need that tomorrow regardless of the result and outcome.

Guest fading star

i was at filbert street when we could have gone down when keegan first arrived. when they equalised and al; looked gloomy we took on the attitude of "f*** it, we are newcastle, we are more than winning or losing" and we were loud and proud. we need that tomorrow regardless of the result and outcome.

Beat me to it. I rarely agree with Madras but this time they're spot on. If we do go down let’s do it with dignity.

Beat me to it. I rarely agree with Madras but this time they're spot on. If we do go down let’s do it with dignity.

and pride in ourselves.

otherwise we will prove those right in the media who portray us as believing a place at the top table is ours by right and that we aren't loyal supporters.

Why give a f*** what other people think?

If i was at SJP and saw us get relegated, I reckon I'd probably shed a tear. I sure as f*** wouldn't give a flying one what anyone sat watching SSN or MOTD thought.

Im past caring too now but I think its becasue we have been 'subjected' to chants about Geordies 'crying on the telly' in the past which I doubt Villa have.

Sky reckon we are going to stay up, have us down as 1-1 and Hull down to lose 2-0

Candid camera:

A final plea:

If you are at the match today and the worst does happen, please do yourself and your club a favour and make sure the Sky cameras don't catch you snivelling into your scarf or blubbering into your best mate's shoulder.

Show some dignity and don't bring this club into disrepute.

We suggest you turn your back and make a hasty retreat for the exits. Once outside, walk straight past reporters and cameras in the streets and maintain your silence until you are well away from prying lenses.

We will do our best to "out" anyone caught moist-eyed or slack-jawed on TV and shame them further....

We all care - that's why we're there - but we don't have to put on a public show of emotion that the press hounds will be all too eager to capture.

Shout hard, sing true and help our team prove everyone wrong.

Howay the lads.

Not sure I'd go that far like. :undecided:

Candid camera:

A final plea:

If you are at the match today and the worst does happen, please do yourself and your club a favour and make sure the Sky cameras don't catch you snivelling into your scarf or blubbering into your best mate's shoulder.

Show some dignity and don't bring this club into disrepute.

We suggest you turn your back and make a hasty retreat for the exits. Once outside, walk straight past reporters and cameras in the streets and maintain your silence until you are well away from prying lenses.

We will do our best to "out" anyone caught moist-eyed or slack-jawed on TV and shame them further....

We all care - that's why we're there - but we don't have to put on a public show of emotion that the press hounds will be all too eager to capture.

Shout hard, sing true and help our team prove everyone wrong.

Howay the lads.

Not sure I'd go that far like. :undecided:

Aye. Get to fuck.

We need to go down there and show the premiership what they'll be missing if we go down. Let's sing our hearts out for 90 minutes and show more passion than those in the shirt have all season. It's our club, and it will be whether or not we go down. Let's have it.

Shit team, shit managers, shit board, average fans?