Banner Design / Wording?

Crumpy Gunt

Going to do a banner 8' x 3' and want some ideas. It's to take to Villa on Sunday and unfurl at full time when unfortunately I think we'll be relegated. The nations cameras will almost certainly be on us so a good chance to get OUR message across to those who created the mess we are in

So, anyone got any decent wording I might use? Keep it clean, I know what the vast majority would like to say. But something short, sharp and to the point. (not 'cockney mafia out' but not fussed if it attacks Ashley/players etc.)

Creative types. Anyone fancies designing something then PM me. A pic of Ashley with 'GUILTY' across it (maybe?)

Cheers fellas.

What happens if we stay up? Does the banner get unfurled?

Going to do a banner 8' x 3' and want some ideas. It's to take to Villa on Sunday and unfurl at full time when unfortunately I think we'll be relegated. The nations cameras will almost certainly be on us so a good chance to get OUR message across to those who created the mess we are in

So, anyone got any decent wording I might use? Keep it clean, I know what the vast majority would like to say. But something short, sharp and to the point. (not 'cockney mafia out' but not fussed if it attacks Ashley/players etc.)

Creative types. Anyone fancies designing something then PM me. A pic of Ashley with 'GUILTY' across it (maybe?)

Cheers fellas.

What happens if we stay up? Does the banner get unfurled?

It remains furled.

RUB MY UNLUCKY COCK!

BOY, ASHLEY. YOU'RE SMART. S-M-R-T!

Ashley, You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

To the team before the match starts:

OK, lads. Just remember to have fun out there today, and if you lose, WE'LL KILL YOU!

WHAT A BRIALLIANT 'SYSTEM/SET UP' THAT WAS

Or something highlighting the stupid system in place at the start of the season, the one that totally failed in the window, the one that we then choose over Kevin Keegan, & the one thats so good has been ditched before the end of the season!

'Thanks for everything, Mike.'

Brilliant. Short and sweet and would get the message across, imo.

Some people have posted some brilliant visual ideas on here that would be great but would there be enough time to do it?

I'm not a fan of the ones with the sentiment 'we're still here despite relegation'.  I mean, that should be expected, and fans of many other clubs support their club when they go down.

would have to be small lettering mind...or a fucking huge banner.