Pre-Villa Match Poll - Win, Lose or Draw?

Willow
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest pont-toon

we are garbage

villa are canny but off form

1 perhaps 2 nil to Villa for me - and it pains me to predict it

i hope i am totally wrong and get labelled a complete and utter .............................. :duff:

We've got a makeshift defence, and I can't see us handling Carew and Agbonlahor. So the head says a defeat.

But it's a one-off game, Villa's season is over, and Viduka and Martins are capable of getting something out of nothing. Luck plays its part in football, and we're due a bit.

3-0 win. Based on todays bowling match I had with my dad.

I haven't played bowling for like a year prior to today, much like some of our players who hasn't played football for like a year.

He started and I named him A.V. on the screen. I called myself NUFC naturally.

Played three games, close first game but I won. Second one I took home without any problem and won the third one as well, even though it was a tough one. So 0-3 final score.

Yes, I put a wager on 0-3 at 40/1. I'm heading to Vegas!

Guest saintscoobz

think we will get a draw.  Shame it would be fantastic to win and see the mackems getting relegated.

it'll take an excellent performance to come away with a point and a miracle for a win, imo. though a lot depends on the opposition, villa may either think 'we've not done ourselves justice these last few months, let's try our hardest and finish on a high' or 'the season ended weeks back, fuck it'. shearer will have to have done his homework on villa and prepared us properly, just saying 'it's a huge match' isnt going to work, our players choke on the big occasion.

Villa to tear us a new arsehole. Think they'll score a few this afternoon. Something like 4 or 5.

EDIT: Trust it goes without saying that I'd be delighted if we stay up, but just can't see it really.

Villa to tear us a new arsehole. Think they'll score a few this afternoon. Something like 4 or 5.

EDIT: Trust it goes without saying that I'd be delighted if we stay up, but just can't see it really.

this troubles me too, if they even try a little we're dead

Guest afternoonfix

this troubles me too, if they even try a little we're dead

Calm down man , we are playing an out of form Villa.