Aston Villa 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 24/05/09 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

completely unmarked and one and one with the keeper is a "half chance" for Obafemi Martins. So fucking frustrating.

I can't take this. I want to puke or damage my brain so I forget all bout Newcastle Untied.

ARGH.

Shearer needs to prove his worth now with his team talk, good managers would have this lot coming out fired up in the 2nd half.

this lot..? May as well put fire to it..

The same players who played the 2nd halves of Boro and Villa at home. We need to come out and go for broke here, these cunting players need to know what the fuck is at stake, argh fuck sake im absolutely seething :kinnear:

Shearer needs to prove his worth now with his team talk, good managers would have this lot coming out fired up in the 2nd half.

Yeah. :rolleyes: It's clearly Shearer's incompetence that has had these wasters playing as if they've already left the club for the last couple months or so.

Get stuffed man.

Whats that got to do with him giving them a little inspiration to win the game? Get the fuck with your "get stuffed" you immature brat.

time for three up front? owen for all his faults would probably do well with these half chances coming to players in a flash, his sort of chance where you dont have time to think and just have to make contact

Guest kingdawson

Tbh you lot look pretty dangerous when you're attacking (Villa look dodgy defensivly).

Duff and Oba have done well so far but the rest are just not good enough! Viduka started well but stopped playing and is only giving away fouls now(clearly a fitness issue). Our defenders just can't mark players and it seem that there is no communication whatsoever at all! Harper cannot be blamed for the goal and actually he's saved us a few times already...

Same problems as ever, Butt is fucking atrocious, can't tackle, can't pass, has no understanding of his or his team mate's positions.

Duff is a joke of a footballer and it really sums up him and our whole season that the goal deflected in off him.

Usual up front too, making a few chances but not taking them.

Yeah. :rolleyes: It's clearly Shearer's incompetence that has had these wasters playing as if they've already left the club for the last couple months or so.

Get stuffed man.

Whats that got to do with him giving them a little inspiration to win the game? Get the fuck with your "get stuffed" you immature brat.

You said a 'good manager' would have this lot motivated in the second half.

So if they're not motivated... he's a bad manager?

Tbh you lot look pretty dangerous when you're attacking (Villa look dodgy defensivly).

Villa isn't even fucking trying and then we give up a dodgy goal like that. They're trying their best to do us a favor and we still somehow let them go ahead.

We're fated to go down this season, that's all there is to it. I can't believe we're 45 minutes from the Championsihp.