Who is guiltily pleased that we're relegated?

S.S.R.
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've never been a through a relegation so me a little.

It might not kick in until the first game of the season, but we deserve to go down. We've not been hard done by and next season would have been another season of shit anyway.

If, its a massive if, we can do good work over the summer and get promoted next year, a lot of good feeling would be created by it.

We need to back whoever is in charge and bring in young hungry players with a bit of experience.

I'm glad it's over I'll say that. Last few months (this whole season even I suppose) has been such a load of bullshit. Finally resolved and now has a conclusion.

Can start trying to get over it.

If I'd been sure of that the squad will be rebuilt and that we're going to get rid of all our horrible players, the yes. Sadly, they are probably the ones most likely to stay.

I'm as pissed off as I was the last time and the time before that.

The only thing that is going to make me feel happier now is when Ashley goes and the people running the club show some ambition. As it stands, with Ashley running the show we're in for another relegation battle next season.

Ashley+Keegan, two biggest tossers of the season.

f*** off.

He brought it on himself.  Where is he?  Not a f***ing word since. 

Impending law suit claiming 'constructive dismissal' means he cant say anything, look that up, understand what it means and then jump to your shitty conclusions.

f*** off.

He brought it on himself.  Where is he?  Not a fucking word since. 

Certainly seals it for me. Will never forgive him. Rest of them we knew were cunts almost from the start.

the only positive for me is if we actually rebuild and use the fact that we are the biggest team down there then we might actually see our team win lots of games and the fans mite enjoy themselves next year despite being on a lower league but its still a NO from me to that poll because we cud have rebuilt this summer anyways even if we wernt relegated

f*** off.

Aye fancy not wanting to work under a bunch of clueless, classless dickheads.

Rubbish.

Keegan is a good manager.

Ashley appointed him but for some reason known only to himself, he didn't back him. Worse, he undermined him. If Ashley had backed Keegan properly, like someone with ambition would do, we wouldn't have been relegated today.

f*** off.

Certainly seals it for me. Will never forgive him. Rest of them we knew were cunts almost from the start.

35 games to go when he went.

Rubbish.

Keegan is a good manager.

Ashley appointed him but for some reason known only to himself, he didn't back him. Worse, he undermined him. If Ashley had backed Keegan properly, like someone with ambition would do, we wouldn't have been relegated today.

:thup:

Guest Mani

the tw@t was gettin paid over 2 million quid a year , all he had to do was pick the fooking team,.  what does he do???  he fooks off as usuall.

the tw@t was gettin paid over 2 million quid a year , all he had to do was pick the fooking team,.  what does he do???  he fooks off as usuall.

:lol: Excellent. Please wipe the Windowlean from your face before typing again.

It isn't about them.  Ashley & co. are obviously incompetent. 

It was about doing everything in your power to stop today from happening, for the people that DO care.  You think Shearer is best mates with Ashley?  Or do you think he cares enough to work for him regardless?

One man put his reputation and career on the line, and one man folded at the first sign of pressure.  I won't forgive him.

Ye because we want people at the club to just turn up and pick up their money.  Him having players sold which he didnt want gone, them signing players he never wanted, him being promised players that never came.. unacceptable.

If you cant see that, you just fuck off.

It isn't about them.  Ashley & co. are obviously incompetent. 

It was about doing everything in your power to stop today from happening, for the people that DO care.  You think Shearer is best mates with Ashley?  Or do you think he cares enough to work for him regardless?

One man put his reputation and career on the line, and one man folded at the first sign of pressure.  I won't forgive him.

Pressure? How was it pressure exactly? Keegan had the most backing any manager has ever had from our fans.

Guest Mani

i miss read the title of this thread i thought it said " who is guilty that we are relegated.  for me its still Ashley and Keegan.

f*** off.

35 games to go when he went.

Again yes BUT.... He's not to blame for our relegation as such, but for abandoning us at a terrible time and throwing us into a terrible situation he knew would cause us harm in the short term.

Even then we've gone down 1 fucking point. Everyone's actions this season have the same consequence: relegation.

Pressure? How was it pressure exactly? Keegan had the most backing any manager has ever had from our fans.

Exactly. Yet I feel his actions basically told us all to shove it. I will never forgive him. Simple as that.