Who is guiltily pleased that we're relegated?

S.S.R.
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'll probably get to more games now ironically but no, not happy in the slightest

Guest firetotheworks

None of that, Im pleased because it highlights the mistakes made, im pleased because we can genuinely rebuild, Im pleased more than anything, that its over.

None of that, Im pleased because it highlights the mistakes made, im pleased because we can genuinely rebuild, Im pleased more than anything, that its over.

I have a feeling like its far from over.  I think we'll be back within 2-3 years, but it also wouldn't surprise me if we're in a Leeds-esque position in 5 or 6 years.

Those who voted yes, hope you're ready for an absolute disaster.

the rebuilding, though certainly needed will be nowhere near as easy as it seems.

Guest firetotheworks

I think people are getting mixed up with choosing yes as being 100% pleased, and people choosing yes because of the potential silver linings, and what is therefore guilty pleasure.

Guest diddimz

I thought I had braced myself for this situation, turns out I hadn't, and am absolutely gutted about it. The club has to learn from this situation that you're never to big to go down.