Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No immediate need to sell then unless something daft comes in from the boards POV.

Don't man, it's bad enough that we're worrying about Enrique and Tiote.

I know but I can't help it. This group of lads, THIS GROUP OF LADS :sob:

I think Coloccini is still under the radar, I was talking about NUFC with my couple of English friends and they still thought he was rank.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNBOuq8cfgx-B4nBSCI7N0RO68Dif6ImimNdznpdfm4OrP6dO9&t=1

I think Coloccini is still under the radar, I was talking about NUFC with my couple of English friends and they still thought he was rank.

loads of people go on what they remember in the press and he was slated in his first season (deservedly some would say). loads of people are adamant we play with a very high line cos it was mentioned in the citeh away game so they think we do it all the time... we don't. loads of peole last season thought alan smith started off grerat cos the press said so...he didn't.

loads of people go on what they remember in the press and he was slated in his first season (deservedly some would say). loads of people are adamant we play with a very high line cos it was mentioned in the citeh away game so they think we do it all the time... we don't. loads of peole last season thought alan smith started off grerat cos the press said so...he didn't.

Yeah, that was what I thought, they were mostly talking out of hearsay/faint memories from his first season/assumption that any CB playing for you must be total s**** by default.

I think I actually love him more than I loved Woodgate. Sure Woodgate was a better player but Coloccini has the hair and the comedy corners.

Coloccini plays far more games so is better by dafault.

Guest JamesyJazz

So we all love Coloccini now do we?Short memories some have on here eh?

Can I just paste n post a reply of mine from a few months ago.......

''52  NUFC / Football / Re: Coloccini  on: July 31, 2010, 10:51:58 PM 

Whats with the Colo witch hunt?

If the guy had been in a defence with say Manure/Chelsea/Arsenal the press and joe public would be creaming their pants over him.

He had a good start to his first season with us,adjusting well to the change of pace and style in the Premier but after all the s*** that happened behind the scenes along with an ever capitulating midfield/team coupled with a section of the 'fan' base deciding that he should be the new whipping boy his confidence just went.

Last season he was one of our most steady and regular defensive players.

Has Rio 'plug'Ferdinand not had some howlers for Manure?John Terry with Chelsea?

Appreciate him whilst we have him and rejoice that he isn't a Bramble type or a J.A.B ''

Again,admire and rejoice within this brief bubble of  talent  we witness whilst we have him/them in our side ,he'll/they'll be sold,along with Enrique n Tiote and others.

Is he getting any profile in Spain again? I think if he were to move he'd go back to La Liga as he has previous there.

Is he getting any profile in Spain again? I think if he were to move he'd go back to La Liga as he has previous there.

No. Same with José Enrique really. You play in the top 4 or you don't exist.

Doesn't mean club scouts aren't paying attention to them, just that they're not getting press.

Guest JamesyJazz

Ah, July 2010. When everyone thought he was s***.

And is he?No,and half the idiotic/inbred support will never realise a decent player until it's too late.