Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Approaching Smithian levels of blunt force hatred for me tbh, despite it not all being down to him.  I feel like Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glenn Ross. "Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father. Fuck you, go home and play with your kids. You want to work here, close."

Guest Heneage

He's tarnishing his own memory here now. On the back of our championship season he performed and was more than admirable in his efforts. Ever since he's become worse and worse.

He had more than enough chances tonight.

How does this knacker keep getting games ffs :lol:

We are playing Scunny after all. If Pardew is intent on "going for it" in the cups, logically Lovenkrands is a good choice for opposition such as Scunthorpe.

FWIW, he isn't good enough for anything else.

Well I was completely wrong about this :blush:

The performance of Ameobi and to a lesser extent Vuckic have surely given enough reason for us never to see this useless cunt again.

He was marginally better upfront but Pardew wants his head examining playing him on the wing. The fear is with only our thin squad in that area it may not be the last we see of him there.

Allow me to fix my post:

We are playing Scunny after all. If Pardew is intent on "going for it" in the cups, logically Lovenkrands is a good choice for opposition such as Scunthorpe.

FWIW, he isn't good enough for anything else.

He's dogs***.