Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

I rather play a inflatable penguin than Ba at the minute. So, in that respect, Lovenkrands is a minor improvement. Over an inflatable penguin.

I don't think Ba can be considered seriously until this Ramadhan business id finished, same with Marveaux.

Are we sure Ba is even observing ramadan? There are workarounds, afaik.

I rather play a inflatable penguin than Ba at the minute. So, in that respect, Lovenkrands is a minor improvement. Over an inflatable penguin.

I don't think Ba can be considered seriously until this Ramadhan business id finished, same with Marveaux.

Are we sure Ba is even observing ramadan? There are workarounds, afaik.

I wouldn't play Ba in any case until we've got some sort of passing football going. He's looked lost battling for high balls aimed from deep and that's all he's going to get at this time.

• 4 weeks later...

Worked his socks off tonight to be fair to him, but lacked quality now and then.  Had 2 goals gifted to him, both by the glorious Marveraux. 

Ben Arfa put him through on goal after a ridiculous run down the middle early in the second half and his 'finish' was fucking abysmally weak.  Just rolled it into Camps arms.  Still, he put a lot of effort in tonight and got 2 goals.  Credit.

"A lot of people are saying 'we need strikers, we need strikers,' but I scored two today[...]"

You've scored one good enough goal, and stolen another, against a shit Forest side. We need a striker.

Can you stop fucking moaning, we know his limitations and we know there are players ahead of him in the squad but you have been moaning all fucking night "Oh fuck sake, Lovenkrands has put us one up". You're like a spoilt kid on here at times!

"A lot of people are saying 'we need strikers, we need strikers,' but I scored two today[...]"

You've scored one good enough goal, and stolen another, against a s*** Forest side. We need a striker.

Can you stop f***ing moaning, we know his limitations and we know there are players ahead of him in the squad but you have been moaning all f***ing night "Oh f*** sake, Lovenkrands has put us one up". You're like a spoilt kid on here at times!

:lol: Because of exactly that. He'll be even closer to first team action where it really counts. It's silly because he has shown time and time again that's he just doesn't cut it in the Prem. I was obviously not unhappy with him scoring, more that it had to be him of everyone.

He genuinely seems to love the club and the support from the fans as well. 

Was one of the first over at the end of the game for an extended applause.

Still bitter that he messed up the chance Ben gave him though.  Wouldn't have heard the end of it about Ben's run :angry: