Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

I don't think it's any coincidence that he's been getting better with each performance.  He's a totally different striker than the one that we had up front for the majority of the season so it will take time for 1) him to get "match fit" and 2) the team to start playing to his strengths the way they did for Carroll.  He's not going to blossom off long balls over the top that his strike partner has lots of trouble heading properly, he feeds more on balls through the channels. 

Makes me really wish we would've picked up a wide-right player to push Barton into the middle so he can pick these types of passes.

Given his goalscoring record for us, and experience throughout his career, he is currently our best striking option imo.

Man your knee must be shattered from the sudden involuntary movement

Been saying it for months.

Lovenkrands isn't good enough.

:kinnear:

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Touched the ball about 4 times today. Effectively down to 10 men with talentless wankers like this on display.

If he at least was some kind of a 'goal poacher' that you won't see for 90 minutes but he'll get you 2 goals I wouldn't complain but his finishing is really shit these days as well.

I think he hit a new low today.

We've seen this a good few times this season. He's like a toddler trying to peer over the wall into the big boys' yard, enough's enough.

It's bad enough him playing upfront as he doesn't contribute but out on the right wing is a whole new level of shit, he's not even good enough to track back or hold his position occaisionally. Should be the lest he's doing against one of the best attacking LBs in the league but no. The only time I remember him touching the ball was his ballooned cross from the left over Best on around 60. Says it all. Absolutely farcical.

I think he hit a new low today.

We've seen this a good few times this season. He's like a toddler trying to peer over the wall into the big boys' yard, enough's enough.

It's bad enough him playing upfront as he doesn't contribute but out on the right wing is a whole new level of shit, he's not even good enough to track back or hold his position occaisionally. Should be the lest he's doing against one of the best attacking LBs in the league but no. The only time I remember him touching the ball was his ballooned cross from the left over Best on around 60. Says it all. Absolutely farcical.

Pretty much, he has a half-decent performance once every 8 games or so which makes you think you're just being overly critical, but lo and behold, he soon follows it up by contributing even less to another match.

We can't play Lovenkrands AND Nolan in the same team.

Nolan is better at goalscoring than Lovenkrands.

Lovenkrands dropped.

Touched the ball about 4 times today. Effectively down to 10 men with talentless wankers like this on display.

How does he suddenly become a wanker just becasuse he isn't good enough? Or is that just to get your post noticed?