Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Complete waste of space.

Totally agree. But did he ship 4 goals himself today?

:lol: what a stupid argument. Show me where anyone has said "the rest of the team were brilliant but Lovenkrands was s***".

There isn't one, but Ronaldo just can't wait to race to this thread to slag him off again and again. Aye he's s**** but he's not the only one. We get your point Ronaldo, you think he's s***, and he has been.

I'd open with that next time then. Save the veil  :boomboom:

I didn't watch the last 40mins, but assuming he didn't miss a number of simple chances I can't see why today's result would make any difference to whether Pardew will pick him again going forward.

Don't see the point in slagging him off, particularly personal attacks. We had a £35m striker, the manager thought having a healthy bank balance would help the team more in a fight against relegation. We had a fit Ranger on the bench, the manager thought Lovenkrands was a better option. We have Routledge, the manager thinks Lovenkrands is a better right winger.

Don't see the point in slagging him off, particularly personal attacks. We had a £35m striker, the manager thought having a healthy bank balance would help the team more in a fight against relegation. We had a fit Ranger on the bench, the manager thought Lovenkrands was a better option. We have Routledge, the manager thinks Lovenkrands is a better right winger.

Seriously you're fast becoming as tiring as how NE5 was. Every fucking single thread, you try to insert your Carroll wank fest and attack the manager

Seriously you're fast becoming as tiring as how NE5 was. Every fucking single thread, you try to insert your Carroll wank fest and attack the manager

Nowhere near as tiresome as calling Lovenkrands a cunt though, which is the point.

Guest BooBoo

Who's calling Loven a cunt? I think people are mainly just pointing out that he's contributed nothing in the last 3 or 4 games since he scored at Birmingham.

Agreed, 'if you aren't good enough you're a wanker' that seems to be the rule.  Not entirely sure why though...

Who's calling Loven a c***? I think people are mainly just pointing out that he's contributed nothing in the last 3 or 4 games since he scored at Birmingham.

Lovenkrands is getting picked even though he has contributed nothing.

Guest toonlass

I don't hate the guy by a long shot. In fact I really, really like him. But he has been shocking this season. In an ideal world he wouldn't be near the first team. It's not his fault that Pardew keeps picking him.

I like him too but really at the end of his rope now. Can't see him starting next match or any match for the rest of the season barring massive injury crises.

...I guess that means he's starting every match

I can't hate the guy. Did a good job last season, it's just embarrassingly obvious that he's not up to this level. I blame the club for not strengthening, not Lovenkrands for not being good enough.

I don't hate the guy by a long shot. In fact I really, really like him. But he has been shocking this season. In an ideal world he wouldn't be near the first team. It's not his fault that Pardew keeps picking him.

You'd think he'd have played for Rangers or something. ;)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The guy is a c***.

I've never seen anything to think that you're right, in fact I remember when his father died and he came back because we needed him.

Really decent guy, out of his depth at this level.