Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

someone said offload him on a free...

his wages are a pittance if i remember, depends how much depth we need really. Ben Arfa kinda counts as a striking option for me as he simply replaces a striker and sits behind...add Shola in and we have 4, then Sammy and possibly Maiga, im happy with him being there for the cup run and a couple of sub appearences here and there for the low cost...

Except a club that won't create 5 good chances for him per game. Which is basically all of them.

Darius Henderson has scored 8 in 11 for Millwall, and as s*** as Lovenkrands is, he's better than Darius Henderson.

He could score 12-15 a season in that league alright.

He only managed 13 for the best team that league's seen in the last 6 years, and that was with penalty taking responsibilities.

Never held any dislike towards Loven, been a good servant for how much he's cost us over the last few years. But his only use is the Carling Cup, and there's enough players coming through the youth system who, you would think, next season could perform just as admirably as him in those matches.

Thank you for the Championship season and generally being a likeable bloke, and good luck.

Except a club that won't create 5 good chances for him per game. Which is basically all of them.

Darius Henderson has scored 8 in 11 for Millwall, and as s*** as Lovenkrands is, he's better than Darius Henderson.

He could score 12-15 a season in that league alright.

He only managed 13 for the best team that league's seen in the last 6 years, and that was with penalty taking responsibilities.

I think he's terrible man, I'm not gonna get drawn into an argument where I'm the one defending him. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not enough protection for Raylor, and surely that was the only reason he was brought in.

Surprisingly okay forward runs.

It's like watching Peter N'dluv or whatever he was called, I don't think I've seen him lift his head up once when he's been in possession and as a result has run into blind alleys and conceded possession easily.

Don't even get me started on the lack of work tracking back. pathetic. why start Sameobi at the Council House but not at St James'?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Played well today going forward, can't chastise his defending too much since he's not really a midfielder/defender.