Enrique Interviewed by Marca Publication

O Neill

So far it doesn't look like Enrique is going, should be really good news IMO.

A lot of the time last season he was our best defender, even better than Bassong.  Shouldn't have too much trouble in the Championship either, he showed against Rooney his strength is match for anyone.

Just thought what with all our defenders going we should concentrate on one defensive positive.

.com say there's an offer in for him...

makes sense as he's also one of our better players.

.com reckon there is strong interest and/or claimed bids for him.

He's now probably the only player I give a shit about leaving.

The players I rated in our squad were Beye, Bassong, Enrique, N'Zogbia and to a lesser extent Martins. Despite all the slagging they have gone, or will go for good money and that tells the story despite what anyone here might think.

I still like Krul and I dare say Ranger will be another one the vultures will circle for unless we can turn things round.

Call me miserable but I couldn't give a s*** if he left either, I'd begin to worry if Barton left. That's about it, Enrique looks like a frightened rabbit most of the time on the field.

Barton is still living off past reputation, he may be the best midfielder in the Championship but he's still done **** for us.

Enrique looked class at times last season, in some of the hardest games as well.

People not bothered about steven taylor? Ok he has his faults but I reckon he will be one of the best defenders in this league and he gives s***!

Revive his thread then man, the is fo' Enrique lovin' yo!  :razz:

.com reckon there is strong interest and/or claimed bids for him.

He's now probably the only player I give a s*** about leaving.

The players I rated in our squad were Beye, Bassong, Enrique, N'Zogbia and to a lesser extent Martins. Despite all the slagging they have gone, or will go for good money and that tells the story despite what anyone here might think.

I still like Krul and I dare say Ranger will be another one the vultures will circle for unless we can turn things round.

Pretty much the same here. 

We have been left with everyone I would have like to have got rid of. But we will have to do what we can.

How a couple of months can change

Then - Shearer and Dream Team Coaching set up. Beye, Bassong etc staying on with the crap being turfed out on their asses and decent players coming in.

Now - Hughton and our goalkeeping coach. Best players leaving and the crap setting up camp for the long haul, no players coming in.

Future -  :kinnear:  :bluestar:

Call me miserable but I couldn't give a shit if he left either, I'd begin to worry if Barton left. That's about it, Enrique looks like a frightened rabbit most of the time on the field.

You don't need to worry about Barton, his reputation and wages will put the better clubs off. I can't see him going unless Shearer arrives and tells him to sling his hook.

People not bothered about steven taylor? Ok he has his faults but I reckon he will be one of the best defenders in this league and he gives shit!

I think he'll do well at this level, but I don't think there'll be a rush of big clubs queuing up.

Call me miserable but I couldn't give a shit if he left either, I'd begin to worry if Barton left. That's about it, Enrique looks like a frightened rabbit most of the time on the field.

Felt as if he got better and better as the season went on. Think he'll leave sometime after West Brom, though.

Miserable cunt  :snod: