RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think i want to cry now tbh this is just getting more frustrating every day with no info other than speculation coming out and i just wish Keith Harris would come out and give us a time line or anything to let us no the progress ,ffs is it too much to ask  as i dont want names just an idea on whats going on  :rant:

Not strictly true. His initial running of the club, especially on the financial side was fairly sound. It was only when it came to making proper footballing decisions that the arse fell out (Keegan? Wise? JFK? Even Shearer to a certain extent?). He surrounded himself with his mates rather than footballing people and that was when the major problems arose.

Anyone who thinks he is fucking us over on purpose needs their head checking and then stoving in with a shovel.

Are those the initial decisions of allowing Allardyce taking the funds from the sale of Kieron Dyer and bringing in Alan Smith being taken into acount there?   You can say what you want about the conspiracy theorists, but EVERY decision that he has been involved in has fucked us over, from not going through due diligence to where we are today and will still do into next season.  He's not trying to fuck us over but the bloke is a pig shit thick chancer who has been as lucky as fuck up until two years ago, but now luck is biting him on the arse.

You're right. The bloke is thick as fuck but every decision has been a bad one? Hardly. Ashley was widely praised until a slow summer on the transfer front and Keegan walking.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, however I can remember supporters being quite happy with the sale of Dyer and the signing of Smith. I can remember thinking that the squad Allardyce had put together was one of the strongest in recent history and I know that optimism was indulged by many other fans.

remember the pre season where geremi looked like one of our best ever signings? football is so fucked up sometimes.

Think i want to cry now tbh this is just getting more frustrating every day with no info other than speculation coming out and i just wish Keith Harris would come out and give us a time line or anything to let us no the progress ,ffs is it too much to ask  as i dont want names just an idea on whats going on  :rant:

He's too busy sorting out Southampton.

As i'm sure it's been said before, we would have been better off getting Orville to sell the club.

Harris has sold other clubs before, so why is he so fucking clueless when it comes to ours? All this "by the end of next week... by the end of the month" crap.

Either he really is a useless twat, or Ashleys keep moving the goalposts (ironic metaphor).

As i'm sure it's been said before, we would have been better off getting Orville to sell the club.

Harris has sold other clubs before, so why is he so f***ing clueless when it comes to ours? All this "by the end of next week... by the end of the month" crap.

Either he really is a useless t***, or Ashleys keep moving the goalposts (ironic metaphor).

yes it makes me think Ashley is being a right twat with him as he has been with us but it seems like for ever .

This is starting to take the piss. All the good stories the media make up seem to be shite, then if theres a bad story reported its usually true. It seems like this anyway. Theres going to be nobody left to sign when this thing finally goes through.

From Skunkers.....

The new owners are based in Hong Kong, not Malaysia. The sale will be announced tomorrow and Gianluca Vialli will be appointed Director of Football. Shearer is expected to be named manager. There will be £30 million made available for transfers.

Ashley is selling for £85 million up front with £100 million to be paid in the future in repayment of the loan. Barclays are owed £40 million which has to be paid within two years.

Our first signing will be Jermaine Beckford from Leeds - the deal is ready for signing as soon as the sale is completed.

Harper is to be made club captain and there are several offers on the table for our players including Martins, Gutierrez, Coloccini and Smith.

Source is a mate that works in NUFC's legal department.

From Skunkers.....

The new owners are based in Hong Kong, not Malaysia. The sale will be announced tomorrow and Gianluca Vialli will be appointed Director of Football. Shearer is expected to be named manager. There will be £30 million made available for transfers.

Ashley is selling for £85 million up front with £100 million to be paid in the future in repayment of the loan. Barclays are owed £40 million which has to be paid within two years.

Our first signing will be Jermaine Beckford from Leeds - the deal is ready for signing as soon as the sale is completed.

Harper is to be made club captain and there are several offers on the table for our players including Martins, Gutierrez, Coloccini and Smith.

:lol: :lol:

From Skunkers.....

If only :(

in todays chron its says were are holding out for £100m which means sale could drag on another month.

Im not sure where this month shite is coming from. If Ashley is holding out, how do people know that its going to take a month. Will Ashley suddenly give up after a month and sell? Will the new owns just suddenly stump up the extra cash after a month?

From Skunkers.....

I realy can't see this happening.

In case it wasn't absolutely fucking obvious to all and sundry, that Skunkers stuff is completely made up. Whoever C&P'd it has missed the bit where he says so. :lol:

It's like been a constant attempt to piss on our positive thinking sicne we got relegated.

Let's have a clear out: Players like Duff & Nolan wanting to stay, others on too big a wage to shift. No owners = no sale.

Whey let's go to Blackpool for the weekend and get wasted: Game is on a Wednesday night.

Well, at least Shearer's in charge: Not yet he isn't..

New owners? Nope not yet

Some new, young, hungry players: ....

Still, it'll never be as bad financially as it once was: Shepherd bids for club

Get to play some new teams though, that'll be fun: Start away at WBA, then host Reading. FFS

New away kit is always good news: Urgh.

Latest from Skunkers......."Latest on the grapevine is that Ashley has now COMPLETED the sale of the club. But he has sold the club to THREE different bidders, all of whom now believe they have 100% ownership of the club, each paying Ashley £85m. No one has told any of them what's going on yet, but seemingly we are now going to sign Jermaine Beckford TWICE this week, while press conferences are arranged for Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, each of which will unveil Alan Shearer as the new permanent manager."

I was actually looking forward to next season by the evening of Villa. Now I've never been less enthusiastic. Midtable, here we come.

I was thinking the same, even with Ashley because I thought at the very least he'd appoint Shearer and give him control of team affairs. Now we haven't got a clue what's going to happen.

Latest from Skunkers......."Latest on the grapevine is that Ashley has now COMPLETED the sale of the club. But he has sold the club to THREE different bidders, all of whom now believe they have 100% ownership of the club, each paying Ashley £85m. No one has told any of them what's going on yet, but seemingly we are now going to sign Jermaine Beckford TWICE this week, while press conferences are arranged for Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, each of which will unveil Alan Shearer as the new permanent manager."

;D

You forgot to add the deal will go through at the end of this month, last month and next month  O0