RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

My source is not called Terry. He is senior Management at Newcastle United FC, he is one of the selected few that will attend Sir Bobby Robson's funeral, that tells you that he is a well respected member of staff.

Just to remind you all of something I said on a earlier post " I said it was a Dubai Consortium (Which it is) I then said a colleage of his suggested DIC (Didnt confirm it was DIC) I dont want people to get down the wrong track, other forum's are suggesting it is DIC, I did not at any time say it was DIC, it is a Dubai Consortium but I do not know who they are or who is involved.

I do not think that my source talks to anyone else, but did confirm that 8 members of department were told this info.

You're enjoying this a bit too much, like.

My source is not called Terry. He is senior Management at Newcastle United FC, he is one of the selected few that will attend Sir Bobby Robson's funeral, that tells you that he is a well respected member of staff.

Just to remind you all of something I said on a earlier post " I said it was a Dubai Consortium (Which it is) I then said a colleage of his suggested DIC (Didnt confirm it was DIC) I dont want people to get down the wrong track, other forum's are suggesting it is DIC, I did not at any time say it was DIC, it is a Dubai Consortium but I do not know who they are or who is involved.

I do not think that my source talks to anyone else, but did confirm that 8 members of department were told this info.

Without wishing to sound like I'm having a go, does he know/mind that you're posting it on the internet for all to see?

Guest thefishman

Totally unrelated, found while looking for keegan on a magic carpet! Dont ask.....................

http://i43.tinypic.com/1znohdz.jpg

Tbh looking at Thomo's past posts hes definitely a genuine fan so I certainly believe him (even though some of his opinions were shocking in the past). Hope for the best I want this over. Btw is there a way of seeing who the senior management workers are on the web? Narrow down the insiders...