RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sicko, you believe what you want mate. I told everyone on Saturday or Sunday that Newcastle valued Beye at £4 million and were holding out for that, the story broke in todays paper, I told everyone Bassong alleged £10million offer was made up by Newcastle to try and get Man City to make an offer, I believe they are about to make an offer, the story broke today about Man City, I posted Saturday/Sunday.

It is up to anyone on here to either believe or not believe what I post, I respect either. I do not make up information or pretend to know people. I know someone high up with Newcastle United FC, I know someone who works at a Sport's injury Clinic in Manchester, who has contacts at a lot of clubs and Iam friends with someone who works on the coaching staff at a top flight team, names I will never ever divulge out of my respect for there friendship.

I dont pretend to know any Newcastle United players, or CEO's at St James Park, I merely pass information on that they are told from well placed sources, information they would want you to know, being fans that are pissed off and frustrated, but I do not make things up. FACT

I tell you stuff IAM told  :angry:

*cough* *cough* *Nixon*

He does though, tbf.

Btw this rumour must have reached every Newcastle fan. Getting texts from my Newcastle supporting mates all reporting Thomo's rumour.

About time for the papers to get a hold of it soon then :)

Btw this rumour must have reached every Newcastle fan. Getting texts from my Newcastle supporting mates all reporting Thomo's rumour.

About time for the papers to get a hold of it soon then :)

"Not Invented Here" syndrome.

Sicko, you believe what you want mate. I told everyone on Saturday or Sunday that Newcastle valued Beye at £4 million and were holding out for that, the story broke in todays paper, I told everyone Bassong alleged £10million offer was made up by Newcastle to try and get Man City to make an offer, I believe they are about to make an offer, the story broke today about Man City, I posted Saturday/Sunday.

It is up to anyone on here to either believe or not believe what I post, I respect either. I do not make up information or pretend to know people. I know someone high up with Newcastle United FC, I know someone who works at a Sport's injury Clinic in Manchester, who has contacts at a lot of clubs and Iam friends with someone who works on the coaching staff at a top flight team, names I will never ever divulge out of my respect for there friendship.

I dont pretend to know any Newcastle United players, or CEO's at St James Park, I merely pass information on that they are told from well placed sources, information they would want you to know, being fans that are pissed off and frustrated, but I do not make things up. FACT

I tend to think this guy is genuine, but I understand people's cynicism. It's like the boy who cried wolf. We've spent the whole summer living on a diet of lies, half truths and rumours, to be sitting here 5 days before the start of the season with no Manager, less players and a handful of contradictory quotes from the powers that be within SJP.

It would have probably made the summer more bearable if Llambarse had been more open and honest about what's going on. Chances are the latest round of quotes about the takeover being close are nearer the truth than the £100m+ bids etc, but because "we've heard it all before" we want to believe but can't.

Fact is, things do appear to be happening, players leaving etc, and I think it was Alan Smith's agent a few weeks back that mentioned the "Transfer Embargo", and that players would not be sold until the ownership situation had been sorted out. The fact that bids are starting to be accepted suggests that something is happening. There was also mention that Seymour Pierce had advised the club to sell players (Martins being one of those) in order to pave the way for the sale to go ahead. Whether it's announced tomorrow, later in the week or not at all, money is Ashley's god, and if it does come to the point where he's advised no one will buy the club, he has to protect his investment. If he did do nothing it would basically mean that he was quite happy to lose pretty much the entirety of his investment as League 1 or Championship strugglers would beckon. He'd be lucky to walk away with the stock from the club shop if that happened.

Guest DavB93

Right I'm sick of all this bullshit is the press conference 3pm or 4pm?

No stupid answers just tell me ffs.

What press conference, have I missed something. Been to work all day and come in and don't want to go back through pages and pages of the thread.

Guest ObaStar

4pm. Definately, it's nailed on - I know so.

3pm. Definately, it's nailed on - I know so.

Thought so. Thanks, I'll just text my mates & let them know!!

Think we need a title change to reflect the fact there is no press conference

Can you give that in writing?

What press conference, have I missed something. Been to work all day and come in and don't want to go back through pages and pages of the thread.

:spit:

Guest Heneage

*cough*  *Nixon* *cough*

FYP

At least do it right.

My only internet claim to fame is that I started this whole "press conference, 3pm" thing years ago. It used to be "Friday, 3pm" though :D

Were you the daft idiot who said we were signing THE Ronaldo in August 06 and it would announced during as friday press conference?  :lol:

My only internet claim to fame is that I started this whole "press conference, 3pm" thing years ago. It used to be "Friday, 3pm" though :D

Were you the daft idiot who said we were signing THE Ronaldo in August 06 and it would announced during as friday press conference?  :lol:

Not that I'm aware of. NUT has run with it a fair bit, it may have been him ;)