RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest prestonj1989

I heard the end 'changing everyday at newcastle'

That is literally all I heard as well. Was hoping the presenters where going to summarise. One of them said they would be back to speak to him tomorrow. Thought something might be happening.

That is literally all I heard as well. Was hoping the presenters where going to summarise. One of them said they would be back to speak to him tomorrow. Thought something might be happening.

If something was happening, they'd be dragging it out every hour until tomorrow afternoon. "Coming up after the break, David Craig has something exciting to say so make sure you stay tuned!"

Guest prestonj1989

If something was happening, they'd be dragging it out every hour until tomorrow afternoon. "Coming up after the break, David Craig has something exciting to say so make sure you stay tuned!"

True

Just said nothing is happening, but things change on a daily basis concerning Newcastle United. :cheesy:

Mentioned how 'you have to feel sorry for Hughton'.

How can nothing be happening, either we are going to be taken over or we will get a new manager.

Just said nothing is happening, but things change on a daily basis concerning Newcastle United. :cheesy:

Mentioned how 'you have to feel sorry for Hughton'.

How can nothing be happening, either we are going to be taken over or we will get a new manager.

Well, he said 'no news' rather than nothing happening. Cards close to chest and all that shite.

He said that NUFC were sticking to there policy of not commenting on speculation regards any new manager and that they were still trying to sell the club. Also said that any appointment of a new manager is unlikely while they still try to do so.

And if nothing is happening how the fuck is it changing on a Daily basis.   What a twat

Yesterday nothing was happening in terms of appointing a new manager, today nothings happening on the club sale front, tomorrow nothing's happening in the transfer market.

He said that NUFC were sticking to there policy of not commenting on speculation regards any new manager and that they were still trying to sell the club. Also said that any appointment of a new manager is unlikely while they still try to do so.

whos said that?

whos said that?

Craig David

My mates just text me saying Ossie Ardiles wants the job :lol: They've just been discussing it on the Legends so something must have been said (unles he's took it from listening to the Legends) :lol: As if

Not sure if its been mentioned and this is as good a place as any but did anyone hear TalkShite this morning?

Ossie Ardilles was saying how much he was gutted about us and that he would love another chance to help us.