RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

I am absolutely convinced he is now trying to spite us

We HAVE to start to put pressure on the football league to act. This is beyond a joke

We HAVE to start to put pressure on the football league to act. This is beyond a joke

I agree,a man cannot keep making bad decision after bad decision unless it's deliberate.

I agree,a man cannot keep making bad decision after bad decision unless it's deliberate.

I'm not in the business of defending the clueless numpties running this club but I think it's fair to point out that they haven't actually taken the club off the market/appointed David O'Leary/appointed Joe Kinnear/sold Damien Duff/sold Steven Taylor yet.

Yet.

I'm not in the business of defending the clueless numpties running this club but I think it's fair to point out that they haven't actually taken the club off the market/appointed David O'Leary/appointed Joe Kinnear/sold Damien Duff/sold Steven Taylor yet.

Yet.

aye YET

There's always tomorrow

Yet.

These will just be the latest fuck ups in a catalogue of them though.

I'm suprised there hasn't been any proper backlash yet.

Just wait till we're struggling, our core players sold, and a shitty manager at the helm.

He better fear for his life. The fat fucking cunt of man.

Are the people who are saying ''he's doing this deliberately'' being serious? I think the most logical explanation is that he's an absolute clueless pleb when it comes to running a footbal club.

he is a pleb but also could just be as it has been for ages the press know fk all and are forced to speculate day after day.

I'm suprised there hasn't been any proper backlash yet.

Just wait till we're struggling, our core players sold, and a shitty manager at the helm.

He better fear for his life. The fat f***ing c*** of man.

the fat fucking cunt of man should already be fearing for his life. If he turns up on saturday, I say freedom of Newcastle to whoever does (insert horrific idea) to the bastard

I'm honestly surprised some nutjob (or group of nutjobs) haven't gone and torched/smashed the windows of Sports Direct yet, I must admit.

I'll be honest. It has crossed my mind.

There's time yet, AND if he is there on Saturday fkn hell there realy could be a massive kick off.

Are the people who are saying ''he's doing this deliberately'' being serious? I think the most logical explanation is that he's an absolute clueless pleb when it comes to running a footbal club.

It is the regularity of patently obvious wrong decision making that leads me to that conclusion..I don't believe anybody,least of all a successful businessman with a multi million pound bounty,could keep fucking it up,unless he was doing it on purpose.

I honestly think its going to take some scare tactics to shift the fucker.

Probably...

That and cutting off the greedy bastard's cash flow.

Stop buying tickets, stop buying shirts, stop buying pies.

He thinks we're fucking morons that will just keep filling his pockets regardless.

He's had the benefit of the doubt, now it's time to show him that we're not just going to let him do as he pleases with our club.

I honestly think its going to take some scare tactics to shift the fucker.

Of course it is. Hiding behind the £700m or so is a weakling of a human being, we need to rethink tactics, because shouting 'Ashley out' 4 times during the game is doing absolutely f*** all

Guest Brummiemag

I used to think it was just piss poor decision making but now I really am starting to have doubts, because anyone with an ounce of common sense (even without taking advice) could have managed the club better than this. How much worse can it get?

I'm sure that in the future we will be used as a case study in management seminars on how not to run a business.