RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OH OH!! FKN HELL!

He won't give the job to him surely not?, can't be what Hughton us after can't be

Hughton ''Honoured'' To Lead Magpies

Chris admits it will be a proud moment to once again take place in SJP dugout

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1754699,00.html

Hughton is hopeless and makes himself sound like an idiot. To quote, "I think we're expecting a crowd of 30,000 plus on Saturday and that is terrific", There's nothing terrific about a 30k crowd in a 52k stadium. When was the last time we had a league attendance below 35k?

Guest Roger Kint

OH OH!! FKN HELL!

He won't give the job to him surely not?, can't be what Hughton us after can't be

Hughton ''Honoured'' To Lead Magpies

Chris admits it will be a proud moment to once again take place in SJP dugout

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1754699,00.html

Hughton is hopeless and makes himself sound like an idiot. To quote, "I think we're expecting a crowd of 30,000 plus on Saturday and that is terrific", There's nothing terrific about a 30k crowd in a 52k stadium. When was the last time we had a league attendance below 35k?

Out on a limb here but probably the last time we played at this level?  :idiot2:

Assuming that we arent counting when the Gallowgate was being done.

Guest neesy111

no-one has a clue apart from the fat bastard, can't believe some ppl will believe everything which SSN says, it's as reliable as the Sun now

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get ready for David Craig

'I have spoken to people high up at Newcastle and they assure me that David O'Leary is no longer in contention for the Newcastle job. They (MA and DL) are still working really hard on the takeover. Regardless of what is said about him, Mike Ashley cares about the club and wants to make sure it goes into the right hands'

'I have spoken to people high up at Newcastle and they assure me that David O'Leary is no longer in contention for the Newcastle job. They (MA and DL) are still working really hard on the takeover. Regardless of what is said about him, Mike Ashley cares about the club and wants to make sure it goes into the right hands'

Please say he didnt say that, what an apologist twat

Guest sicko2ndbest

He didnt say this, i was being fecitious :)

I am getting too good at this :(

Iam getting too good at this :(

Is this a simple typo or is there some in joke with Thommo I am missing?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Iam getting too good at this :(

Is this a simple typo or is there some in joke with Thommo I am missing?

Typo: edited

JK is coming back.

Llambias and Ashley will say that they felt compelled to honour the promise of the two year contract offered to him before he fell ill.

JK's posturing about not coming back due to his health were simply his efforts to secure a two year deal rather than a temporary gig.

JK's mouthing off yet again about being big pals with Wenger and Fergie were his way of letting us know that he would be bringing in players on loan from Arsenal and Man U.

Happy days ...

Does Ashley even need to sell the club now? With the players sold and in the process of being sold the wage bill must be pretty close to being sustainable for this season. Ashley being a punter will probably fancy taking a chance on us somehow sneaking promotion, and if we don't he's not losing a boatload is he?

One thing I admire about our fans is the eternal optimism in the face of constant and consistent bollocks.

If anyone really believes we will win promotion back to the PL with a ragamuffin bunch of has beens, also rans, kids and loanees, managed by a buffoon and owned by a first class, inept, self serving postulating tosspot, then they might as well scream for the little men in white coats.

Simple answer to all this nonsense is: fight against relegatiion to league 1 if things remain as they are. After that, Gateshead might end up being the senior team on the tyne, boys.

Does JFK not value his life? We nearly killed him last time and he may not be so lucky again. Insane.

Obv not. His Doctor who said "you can manage in 3-4 months" is obv. a Mackem, its clear to see that his doc has it in for us.  :facepalm:

Guest catweasle

Ashley and llambias have just been seen hurridly getting out of blacked up range rovers at SJP with strangers.