RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

nufcblog are saying shearer and moat are celebrating with a few ladyboys in ponteland. WTF?!

could be that chinese place at darras hall. the new rendevous if i'm not mistaken.

pont-toon get yourself away along theres a good lad.

Moat and Shearer were seen going into watch Aliens in the Attic at 6:40 screen 5 at the Silverlink Odeon to celebrate.

After 9pm, they were spotted in the nearby Frankie and Benny's'; Barry had the penne arriabiatta, Shearer ate chicken carbonara.

More on this as it develops.

I can confirm that neither Shearer, Moat, Ashley or indeed anyone involved in the takeover are currently in Llanelli

Well there not in Consett either. Well not in my fridge which is in consett anyway.

Guest toonlass

I can confirm that two men, one called alan and one called barry were seen drinking in the Flying Horse in Blyth this evening.

nufcblog are saying shearer and moat are celebrating with a few ladyboys in ponteland. WTF?!

OOOOOhhhhhhhhh Ladyboys

Isn't that a drink?

They're chasers. You never had a lager and gin & tonic and Bailey's irish cream chaser?

Can anyone confirm that Andy Carroll is not in ASDA Benton tonight? He seems to be spotted there about twice a day!

He had a £5 Morrisons fuel voucher so was in the Cowgate Morrisons earlier this evening.

Spent the lot on Haribo

be fucking buzzing tomorrow then judging by what haribo does to my kids.

Can anyone confirm that Andy Carroll is not in ASDA Benton tonight? He seems to be spotted there about twice a day!

He had a £5 Morrisons fuel voucher so was in the Cowgate Morrisons earlier this evening.

Spent the lot on Haribo

be f***ing buzzing tomorrow then judging by what haribo does to my kids.

Carroll is often in Blockbusters in North Shields. 

One of the lads I know always gives him shit for being shite.  Haha.

OOOOOhhhhhhhhh Ladyboys

Isn't that a drink?

They're chasers. You never had a lager and gin & tonic and Bailey's irish cream chaser?

"Now you're talking my language".

Guest Roger Kint

Spent the lot on Haribo

One of the lads I know always gives him s*** for being s****.  Haha.

Aye cos a £10k a week footballer will be wounded by a blockbuster employee judging his ability ;D

Spent the lot on Haribo

One of the lads I know always gives him s*** for being s****.  Haha.

Aye cos a £10k a week footballer will be wounded by a blockbuster employee judging his ability ;D

Never said he would, however thats the thing that makes me laugh the most about it all.

OOOOOhhhhhhhhh Ladyboys

Isn't that a drink?

"Now you're talking my language".

I hope not.