RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest thefishman

My two pennies worth, with no truth what so ever!

Ashley bought the club via recomendation from mr moat.

Mr moat and ashley hate mr shepturd.

Mr moat is a front for ashley.

Mr moat will " buy the club" install shearer and invest millions?  Where from? ashley was a supposed billionaire, moat has zip compared!

Agreed ashley has no clue but does moat?

Im afraid very very afraid!

Guest Turner

I dont post on here very often but often lurke, but the crack in this thread cracks me up, now i know why i come back here,

I dont post on here very often but often lurke, but the crack in this thread cracks me up, now i know why i come back here,

God..... I wish there was a sensible reason for checking this thread, I really do! :undecided:

Guest Turner

God..... I wish there was a sensible reason for checking this thread, I really do! :undecided:

No sense what so ever in this thread tbh

There should be a sticky with just one single post which sums up the day's takeover related fun. Leave all the shit in here.

Like.

There should be a sticky with just one single post which sums up the day's takeover related fun. Leave all the shit in here.

Like.

Midds's post at the bottom of page 1 still sums up the situation.

Guest firetotheworks

My two pennies worth, with no truth what so ever!

Ashley bought the club via recomendation from mr moat.

Mr moat and ashley hate mr shepturd.

Mr moat is a front for ashley.

Mr moat will " buy the club" install shearer and invest millions?  Where from? ashley was a supposed billionaire, moat has zip compared!

Agreed ashley has no clue but does moat?

Im afraid very very afraid!

Quit ya yappin man will yi!?

Like.

Midds's post at the bottom of page 1 still sums up the situation.

Don't care how long it takes - just get the club sold so we can move it forwards. If it takes a year or two to get things turned around then so be it.

Just appoint a manager prepared to see it through and re-build the club from fucking scratch. 

30th May! :jesuswept:

There should be a sticky with just one single post which sums up the day's takeover related fun. Leave all the s*** in here.

Like.

Aye ....... something like "Fuck all happened (again), no one knows fuck all (again) check back tomorrow!"

Heh - Cooper aren't you one of these IDKs?

haha well not as such - i just heard that someone from the academy (not a youth player) was texting people saying shearer by wed.

Have a look on nufc blog though

haha well not as such - i just heard that someone from the academy (not a youth player) was texting people saying shearer by wed.

fucking hell, why are these people allowed to breed:

LADS – im nearly crying – Donnas just finished work and she says thet fredie sheherd was at the ground tonite -she worked for him for yers, she shouted “freddie are ye buying us” he winked at us and said hope so donna -hope so – why wud he be there at 8pm at night if he isntnt

im nerly crying

Guest sicko2ndbest

I woke up today with so much optimism. Everyday is like groundhog day

:laugh: theres another "credible" IDK on nufc blog.

I am losing the will to live!

f***ing hell, why are these people allowed to breed:

LADS – im nearly crying – Donnas just finished work and she says thet fredie sheherd was at the ground tonite -she worked for him for yers, she shouted “freddie are ye buying us” he winked at us and said hope so donna -hope so – why wud he be there at 8pm at night if he isntnt

im nerly crying

more to the point ..where is the pic of donna ? is she fit ?