RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need Moat to takeover so we can have a Geordie owner, manager (Shearer), assistant (Carver) and captain (Taylor).

Not that I'm some xenophobic freak  :lol: I just think it's nice in this age of multi million pound deals and foreign ownership to have a bit of local pride.

Isn't Taylor from London? He grew up in our Academy, but I think he's not that "local" :razz:

No.

We need Moat to takeover so we can have a Geordie owner, manager (Shearer), assistant (Carver) and captain (Taylor).

Not that I'm some xenophobic freak  :lol: I just think it's nice in this age of multi million pound deals and foreign ownership to have a bit of local pride.

Isn't Taylor from London? He grew up in our Academy, but I think he's not that "local" :razz:

No.

Born there.

Guest Phil K

No.

Well, everybody seems to think he's from down there - bunch of Arsenal & Chelsea Spuds and Everton fans were all discussing him and referring to the fact that "he's from London anyway" Doesn't sound that way - my family is from London, and we had more Lahnden accents than him (and we have/had geordie accents I hasten to add - apart from my Gore Blimey apples and pears Luv a deck mam that is ! O0)

No.

Born there.

Aye, but what: lived there up to the age of about 3 months or something?

wasn't it just that his Geordie parents were down there for work at the time when he was born? Something like that anyway.

I'm similar in that I was born to Geordie parents but in Edinburgh, and moved back when I was 2. I still consider myself as a Geordie. Only difference is I'm a better centre-back. ;)

"They were upfront and we were upfront"

Awesome. Sounds like a twat

"They will vote who the manager is. Like Barcelona!"

Errr. They just vote for the chairman who picks the manager. That's the way it should be if there's fan control.

Llambias is on now (What a cock).

Says they're (Roberts lot) unrealistic in terms of timeline - and are "way behind".

Moat negotiations described as "there or thereabouts" and "hopeful".

Transfer deadline not seen as a deadline for the sale of the club.

Still working very closely with a number of people to achieve some sort of closure.

Players wise doesnt want to talk transfers. Most expensive wage bill in CCC (so you'd guess he's got his eye on further sales).

More people than the Moat Group are "further down the line" apparently.

Asked for patience.

Positive meeting, well intentioned, but they need proof of funds. Tall Order, unrealisitc period of time (3 weeks)

They are way behind, we have parties that are more or less at signing stage. All about getting money into the bank.

Moat in negotiations, Derek is hopeful, get the money in the bank, but it's very tight.

Derek thinks it's unrealistic that the fans can buy into it, thinks we're the best fans in the country, continued to say how difficult it would be.

Howey asked him how much a share would be, Derek thinks different prices depending on what type of share. More than £100m to pay off. Thinks we'll get promoted if we continue the way we're going.

Derek does not see the transfer deadline as a deadline to sell. Still working very closely with people.

Pryde asked if he expected anymore transfers - Derek said happy with what we've got, mentioned the high wages. Said he'd rather not comment on transfers. Delighted with the attendance. Thinks it's fantastic. Looking forward to Saturday. Good team spirit. Training ground is a lot of fun.

Is there more people than Moat? Yes there is. Can't elaborate. Signed NDA's so can't say too much, please be patient.

Nothing ground breaking

Llambias is on now (What a cock).

Says they're (Roberts lot) unrealistic in terms of timeline - and are "way behind".

Moat negotiations described as "there or thereabouts" and "hopeful".

Transfer deadline not seen as a deadline for the sale of the club.

Still working very closely with a number of people to achieve some sort of closure.

Players wise doesnt want to talk transfers. Most expensive wage bill in CCC (so you'd guess he's got his eye on further sales).

More people than the Moat Group are "further down the line" apparently.

Asked for patience.

'there or therabouts'.

good news.

Right, finally I have to say something.

I fucking hate all you wanker ITKs, fuck off and die. Thursday was "supposed to be the day," wasn't it? Like Monday, or last Friday, or last fucking month.

The fact is we're always in the dark under this fat piece of shit and you'd think we'd be used to it by now but it's like being in a destructive marriage -- it just gets worse and worse.

And ITKs are like retarded best friends of the couple who keep making baseless predictions and spread rumours.

DIE.

Guest Wally_McFool

I fucking hate all you wanker ITKs, fuck off and die. Thursday was "supposed to be the day," wasn't it? Like Monday, or last Friday, or last fucking month.

The fact is we're always in the dark under this fat piece of shit and you'd think we'd be used to it by now but it's like being in a destructive marriage -- it just gets worse and worse.

And ITKs are like retarded best friends of the couple who keep making baseless predictions and spread rumours.

DIE.

Would you care for a cup of tea and a biscuit pet!  ;D

Guest sicko2ndbest

If Moats negotiations are there or thereabouts and there are others are more advanced, surely they are there!

Lying cockney wanker

DIE.

Would you care for a cup of tea and a biscuit pet!  ;D

Yes, please. *wipes tear*