RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Redheugh

Whats

Who the hell is SP?

Did you just arrive from 1985?

No, but I can't say that's a popular acronym?  I'm not a soopa-fan so I don't know all these ITK acronyms!

What does ITK mean :razz:

Only hypothetically speaking of course, but would this potential announcement serve as a definitive end to the sale process? Or would it merely be a recommendation or advisory message or some such, and be therefore open-ended?

Guest Redheugh

Pretty much so.

Although I understand a conclusion may be swift.

Really got to watch my step, but whichever way it goes, I think we are approaching end-game.

Guest thefishman

Who the hell is SP?

Seymour Price?

Good, but its not right

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01130/arts-graphics-2008_1130259a.jpg

Pretty much so.

Although I understand a conclusion may be swift.

Really got to watch my step, but whichever way it goes, I think we are approaching end-game.

So it is from Seymour Pierce?

Wouldn't be expecting them announce anything other than the club off the market.

Guest Geordiekev

That's what I call "Covering all bases" Redheugh!!!!!!!

Aye an ITK also told me that he could assure me that an announcement may or may not be made tomorrow so he could be right... possibly they will but he did mention that if they choose not to then we might not hear anything :idiot2:

You people are absolutely mental.

If you don't believe anything perhaps you should stop badgering for 'information' every five seconds.

Do you believe him?

Why? Can't you make your own mind up?