RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have sat back and let him shaft us up the arse to be honest

He sits in the stands with his sidekick, showing complete contempt to everyone. I bet he thinks he is hard as nails by coming back into the fire of SJP, probably bragging to his mates about how is showing he has bollocks.

Get out of our club, get out of our club

You fat cockney bastard, get out of our club!

Make sure we whisper it though, for the good of the team!! Fucking bollocks!

You must be kidding. Let him shaft us? In what way? That song gets a huge airing at every away game. There's only so much you can do as a fan, whatever we say he's not going to sign an extra centre back to act as cover. Although that's probably our fault as we're sitting back and letting him.

:lol:

Sarcasm doesn't work that well with typing.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Redhugh any update please?

:mackems: :mackems:

whats so funny?

i think hes either deleted his account or changed his username

Guest Roger Kint

whats so funny?

As stated on the previous page. If i really wanted an update ii would at least read the last few pages ;D

whats so funny?

As stated on the previous page. If i really wanted an update ii would at least read the last few pages ;D

Sorry if i dont read every word of this thread! I just scan looking for what Redhugh has to say tbh

Guest Roger Kint

According to .com the KK case is due now so we will know what is owed/payable and then presumably if anyone actually is going to be buying us or not based on who picks up the cost. For anyone still clutching that thinnest of straws.........

Guest Roger Kint

whats so funny?

Sorry if i dont read every word of this thread! I just scan looking for what Redhugh has to say tbh

What if Redheugh was as selective with who he replies to? :pow:

There are no Americans.

at all?

s***. My wife is American, or so I thought, clearly I have been humping my fist for years.

What part of the states?

2nd hole from back of the neck?

Guest Nige_S5

So...... Aren't the yanks going home tomorrow according to the the man formally known as Redheugh. So is it

A) The whole thing was just made up.

B) The deal must be done and is about to be announced any second.

C) They haven't agreed anything so are buggering off.

What d'ya think then eh? Eh?

Yeah - me too  :rolleyes:

nufc.co.uk Updates

nufc.co.uk is currently undergoing some website maintenance.

New pages such as those housed under News, Matches and Team may not be available until tomorrow.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this period but hope you enjoy the improvements once they are fully implemented.

Does anyone else think somethings being announced, or does this normally happen ?  :shifty: :shifty:

Guest Nige_S5

nufc.co.uk Updates

New pages such as those housed under News, Matches and Team may not be available until tomorrow.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this period but hope you enjoy the improvements once they are fully implemented.

Does anyone else think somethings being announced, or does this normally happen ?  :shifty: :shifty:

Mind those straws don't give you splinters  :pow:

nufc.co.uk Updates

It probably happens normally when they do some website maintenance.

Guest Geordiekev

Nail / Head, They are more than likely looking for a free host to further cut outgoings, rumour has it that the webmaster is now training with the 1st team so is unable to further update.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The yanks hav employed a top communication firm as part of their bid according to the chronicle. Surely the best way to communicate is through the website. I reckon they are updating it as we speak

The yanks hav employed a top communication firm as part of their bid according to the chronicle. Surely the best way to communicate is through the website. I reckon they are updating it as we speak

Annoucing a takeover via website redesign, genius marketing.