RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's still there, I just haven't got a f***ing clue what they're playing at. :lol:

For those of us on the mo-bile, what was/is it?

Random old page on the website that hasn't been updated, nothing to do with THE BIG ANNOUCEMENT!

It's still there, I just haven't got a f***ing clue what they're playing at. :lol:

A page was added on .cock headed 'NUFC Statement' like they normally do. It was dated up but contained fuck all other than 'Check back later'. :lol:

:omg:

It is just a dead 'coming soon' link someone has found. It's not on the homepage or the news page so I don't know where its come from, but I highly doubt there is anything.

Random old page on the website that hasn't been updated, nothing to do with THE BIG ANNOUCEMENT!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1763/10559810.png

It was definitely there.

A page was added on .cock headed 'NUFC Statement' like they normally do. It was dated up but contained fuck all other than 'Check back later'. :lol:

:lol: I can picture Ashley and Llambias fighting over the keyboard, a copy of "Dreamweaver for Dummies" flipped open on the desk beside them. 

:lol: I can picture Ashley and Llambias fighting over the keyboard, a copy of "Dreamweaver for Dummies" flipped open on the desk beside them. 

Naked.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1763/10559810.png

It was definitely there.

Fucking hell. I've got to work today.

Maybe they're doing it in the style of one of them kit releases with the slow reveal?

We at the Club

can announce today

that Newcastle United

have come to a

decision on the future

of the Club.

And that decision is

that the club will

Come back tomorrow for the next exciting chapter!

So is it just some old unupdated page or was it a real thing that's since been removed? ???

It's an old page but it was definitely published to the main site and news stream earlier before being removed. Probably just taking the piss. :lol:

So is it just some old unupdated page or was it a real thing that's since been removed? ???

It's an old page but it was definitely published to the main site and news stream earlier before being removed. Probably just taking the piss. :lol:

:lol:

"Here Derek, I found this on the old web designers computer. I'll post it and then take it away again, watch those fools go crazy. Muahahahahahaha!"