RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ItalianMagpie

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2263/89426193.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Should it really happen I'd go out of my mind, now he just can't help but say and do something! And really really quickly...

Guest Mantis

I'm sick of hearing about the £40m overdraft.  Surely the bank would be asking for some of the £22m brought in to be used to reduce this.  Or is MA trousering every penny that comes in?

So we know MA/DL decided on Friday that they were going to make an announcement on Monday. My question is, if Ashley was going to stay on then why would he wait 3 days before announcing it? it makes no sense. What does make sense though is MA on Friday planned to finalize a takeover over the weekend for a Monday announcement.

Yes im being optimistic but id say 60/40 in favour of a takeover tomorrow.

I heard Mike Ashley is going to sell the club tomorrow if and only if this thread has reached 500 pages by noon. If not, he'll retain full control and sell Steven Taylor to a Bahrainian 3rd division club in exchange for 15 camels and a pack mule (the pack mule being Nicky Butt's replacement, as he's going to Burnley).

We don't have a third division but he's always welcome to play in the 2nd divsion with me :D

So we know MA/DL decided on Friday that they were going to make an announcement on Monday. My question is, if Ashley was going to stay on then why would he wait 3 days before announcing it? it makes no sense. What does make sense though is MA on Friday planned to finalize a takeover over the weekend for a Monday announcement.

Yes im being optimistic but id say 60/40 in favour of a takeover tomorrow.

No we don't.  No announcement on Monday I'm afraid (and I hope wrong!).

Id be suprised (pleasantly) if that isnt the announcement tmrw, if there is one. Likely they will say "we are committed to Moat taking over, but we need stability, he has until Friday, if it doesnt work out Ashley will stay on and a manager will be appointed".

I bloody hope not though!

Guest The Toon Army from farawa

If Cashley were to sell the club would it not be the new owners that would make an annoucement.