RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The running and sale of the club reminds me of the south park episode margaritaville,  when Stan tries to take back the Maragrita maker thingy and ends up on the governments door step.

Where they cut the chickens head off.

:lol: :lol:

Anyone put a clip up?? I cant I'm at work.

The running and sale of the club reminds me of the south park episode margaritaville,  when Stan tries to take back the Maragrita maker thingy and ends up on the governments door step.

fuck that scene's hilarious

How? They've lost their manager, and arguably two star players.

Because we're really s***?

Yes we were shit in the Premiership, Cardiff weren't even in the Premiership so how do you get that they're a stronger side?  Because they finished 7th in the Championship?  Teams often win the Championship, improve over the summer, and finish bottom of the Premiership the following season.

fuck that scene's hilarious

:lol: 

naaaaaailed

:clap:

:mackems:

Toon MD makes a schoolboy error

Published Date:  08 July 2009

A MALAYSIAN group lining up to buy Newcastle United had a second tour of St James's Park – at the same time as a group of school children.

Three businessmen were being given a personal tour of the 52,000 capacity ground yesterday by managing director Derek Llambias when they bumped into 17 youngsters in the changing rooms.

Mr Llambias joked with the youngsters: "We may need some new footballers next season, so be prepared."

The businessmen arrived by helicopter for the meeting at 1pm, before being driven to the ground.

The children, aged from five to seven, were from Newcastle's Archbishop Runcie First School.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Toon-MD-makes-a-schoolboy.5439859.jp

:mackems:

Toon MD makes a schoolboy error

Published Date:  08 July 2009

A MALAYSIAN group lining up to buy Newcastle United had a second tour of St James's Park – at the same time as a group of school children.

Three businessmen were being given a personal tour of the 52,000 capacity ground yesterday by managing director Derek Llambias when they bumped into 17 youngsters in the changing rooms.

Mr Llambias joked with the youngsters: "We may need some new footballers next season, so be prepared."

The businessmen arrived by helicopter for the meeting at 1pm, before being driven to the ground.

The children, aged from five to seven, were from Newcastle's Archbishop Runcie First School.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Toon-MD-makes-a-schoolboy.5439859.jp

Probably no worse than the current bunch.... :cheesy:

The law of averages mean at least 16 of the 17 youngsters would have to be better than Ameobi

It's funny how they've all picked up this Malaysian Sports Minister's comments now and not when it came out the other day.

It's almost as though they use Wikipedia as their source of information...

It's funny how they've all picked up this Malaysian Sports Minister's comments now and not when it came out the other day.

Its not Wiki mate, its us they use for everything, saves them doing any reseatrch.

Guest Roger Kint

Someone needs to find those kids and question them :lol:

Erm who is going to take the chance of lurking round a school then????

:yikes:

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Southampton have been bought by Liebherr...    Don't they make cranes? ???

Its not Wiki mate, its us they use for everything, saves them doing any reseatrch.

You're both missing the point. Usling either Wiki or N-O.o would suggest that they do research of any description. Hugh Dennis would be proud of that joke

Theres a few on here not adverse to pulling on a parker jacket and keeping a beedy eye on 22 kids on a cold and wet November evening. 17 kids on a July afternoon will be a piece of piss

The club do this football coaching thing at schools "Football in the Comunity" at the end of the coacjing scheme they get to to go on a Tour, I have been ona few as 1 paent gets to join their kid on the tour. Now if it was this reason the kids were then then surely 1 parent must post on the net somewhere.

Reminds me of that episode of Brass Eye when the paedophile dresses up as a school. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Just had the usual bullshit text message about announcement tomorrow, Hong Kong owners with Smith, Colo, Jonas and Martins already on the way, Beckford coming in.......sound familiar?

Guest Roger Kint

Someone on Skunkers started that as a piss take.

Hence the words bullshit and sound familiar ;D

The club do this football coaching thing at schools "Football in the Comunity" at the end of the coacjing scheme they get to to go on a Tour, I have been ona few as 1 paent gets to join their kid on the tour. Now if it was this reason the kids were then then surely 1 parent must post on the net somewhere.

Nar man, FatAsh gagged them